• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey guys my first competitive battling team please add suggestions. Thank you

Rosez66

Ace trainer
I would like to say it is far finished level wise but this is the team at the moment. It is in soul silver and I currently cannot trade.

Yanmega , timid
Ability speed boost, Lv 33
Detect
Foresight (which I will get rid off)
Double team
Ancient power

I think this is a good lead, keep on double teaming and with a bit of luck I miss most attacks and attack first.

Pupiter, adamant
Ability shed skin Lv 37
Sandstorm (which I will get rid off once it evolves)
Rock slide
Dragon dance
Outrage

I'm planning a tough pokemon which can deal out massive physical damage with help from DD

Metang, adamant
Ability clear body Lv 21
Take down
Metal claw
Confusion

Another physical sweeper , planning to teach it powerful steel, physcic moves and earthquake.

Pikachu hasty
Ability hasty Lv 28
Held item : light ball
Thunder wave
Nasty plot
Volt tackle
Tail whip

Mixed sweeper, I know it is kind of a gimmick but it can be fast with the hasty nature and can hit hard with volt tackle. Plus volt tackle just looks awesome.

Chairzard modest
Ability blaze, Lv 36
Air slash
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen

I'm planning a sunny day charizard with sunny day, air slash , flamethrower and soler beam. I am need of another special sweeper and I think this will do nicely.

I would like suggestions on a sixth I am thinking a lucario or swampert but what do you guys think. Also items and general what do you think? Thank you in advance guys.

Zola The Flareon

Eevee Breeder
I have a good suggestion for the Charizard! Flare Blitz Is a great move and it does 130 damage on your opponent and does like 1\100 to self. Flash needs a trainer who loves eevee. Will you take Flash?

Last edited:

Lapras!

Banned
even as an in-game team this is shit. sorry mate.

CMHennigan

nice helpful reply there guy ^^ if you noticed his team isn't even close yet. He posted the levels to keep useless comments like that away i'm sure. on yanmega if you're going the DT and speed boost route i would add baton pass, along with bug buzz instead of ancient power. ill add more later, currently at work.

Lapras!

Banned
nice helpful reply there guy ^^ if you noticed his team isn't even close yet. He posted the levels to keep useless comments like that away i'm sure. on yanmega if you're going the DT and speed boost route i would add baton pass, along with bug buzz instead of ancient power. ill add more later, currently at work.

Read the rules before trying to be a smart-arse please...

Rosez66

Ace trainer
Looking back over this team I realised how rubbish it was. The pokemon don't go together and i just used a few of my favourites so I will announce if I'm allowed that this thread is closed.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Please gtfo and do us a favor , Threads don't normally get closed for being bad.

But this Team is ****.