• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey guys, rusty veteran here.

Umbreon Bob

So a little about me:

Been playing since I got my blue version ages ago. Owned RBY, GSC, Sapphire, emerald, Firered, Soul silver, White, Diamond, Platinum.

Currently I own Soul Silver, White and Diamond and I am looking at tracking down black, black 2 and white 2 and potentially another Platinum game.

I will be 20 this summer and I live in the middle of the Atlantic ocean on a small rock. I am currently playing through soul silver after I picked up a new 3DS (which is awesome btw) and I am looking forward to getting X and Y.

Favourite Pokemon would be Lugia, Umbreon, Heracross, Piplup, Turtwig, Aron and Beldum. Naturally I love the starter pokemon as well.

Not much more to say really. Any questions then by all means ask. In the end I am just hoping to make some buddies :)

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Nice to meet you and welcome to SPPF.

Its always good to see another Umbreon fan :)

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Well, welcome to serebii forums! Wait, you live in the middle of the Atlantic ocean on a small rock? That's pretty cool, but what do you do there? Anyway, feel free to pm me if you need help, and surely a lot of people would like to be your friend.
EDIT: Wow so many eeveelutions XD

Umbreon Bob

So on this little rock I work at a gaming company and thus I am quite the nerd. :)

Umbreon Bob

Thank you :D. Pokemon really is big for our generation it seems :)