• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Guys!

Mr.Azy

Cradily's Victory!
*Introducing myself*

Hey people, fans of pokemon, I'm Aaron, 18 years young from Nottingham, Uk.
I've come back to competitve play, it's been a while since I played on pokemon platinum and coming to think of it im not sure if I can save enough to get HG/SS on release day.

But anyway, I finally decided to join this forum (after like years lol), I'm like wow so many people with pokemon interests. I've read through the forum rules and you may also recognise me as AZYG4LYFE if you have PSN or go on tekkenzaibatsu.com or on my youtube page.

I think during the year when I have time I might get some more battles underway and start recording pokemon vids and matches.

It's really great joining this forum, I'll try my best to stay on topic and a very big thank you to the past/present mods who work hard to keep the forum neat, things are so easy to find imo. And I won't forget Mr forum admin as well for maintaining this site.

wanna know more about me, see my profile or PM me, youtube etc.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Hiya, Mr. Azy!! welcome to the forums, have a wailord of fun and make many friends ^-^