1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys! :)

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by P0kelegend, Mar 5, 2011.

1. P0kelegend

P0kelegend Well-Known Member

Hey! I remember I use to post on here a long time ago, but I forgot my username and password so I thought I would just make a new account. I was a huge pokemon fan back in the day, I have watched it since the beginning but I kind of got out of it around season 7. But I randomly saw some episodes on TV and it brought me back to how much I miss it and love it so I'm going to catch up on everything I missed :)

I'm not sure where we are up to these days, I just bought the Pokemon White game off of ebay, and I guess there is a Black & White season now too? I cant wait to check that out.

Well anyways, I hope I enjoy my stay here, everyone seems pretty nice :D

2. pokeaussie37

pokeaussie37 Well-Known Member

Welcome back, and I assume a fellow Aussie!

Good luck catching up with all you missed, Season 7 there's a good 5-6 years of episodes there to catch up with ;)

In the English Pokemon world, the anime is up to its 5th ep of BW on Sunday our time, Saturday in America, and Black and White have just been released. Meaning you've missed Gen 4 entirely. XD

Just remember all the rules, and have fun :)

3. P0kelegend

P0kelegend Well-Known Member

Yep, aussie! Let me correct myself, I just checked the seasons on Wikipedia and I stopped watching towards the end of season 10 but I always missed lots of episodes during then. So I still have lots of catching up to do :p

Thanks for the info on BW! I hardly ever see Pokemon on TV over here, I remember when I was in primary school it was on every single morning.

4. pokeaussie37

pokeaussie37 Well-Known Member

hahaha mate I've given up on Pokemon on TV, I just watch the newest dub episode on youtube. just remember to find it as quickly as possible. The BW eps should all still be there.

Yeah basically Cartoon Network (which is how I watched it thanks to Foxtel) aired the season daily, as opposed to weekly like the US and Japan, so we get eps for like, two months, and wait a whole year for the next one. I gave up after Season 10 and decided to watch on the internets, and have ever since.