• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey, I'm a newbie

snowwhiteminx

...but it's wrong!
... well, I've been posting a bit already, but nevermind.

I'm snowwhiteminx, 19-year girl, college kid and part time database admin. I'm laid-back, a bit geeky and mostly harmless. As for the outside; I'm pretty petite (just 5'1" and skinny) and have long fake black hair with the typical "emo/anime" fringe.
Obviously, I like Pokemon. I've been watching the anime since they started broadcasting it in Europe and been playing the games since R/B/Y.
Besides Pokemon, I like video games (fighting games and rpgs mainly), anime and manga. I could list some of my fav games and anime but that would be boring.
Hope you guys will accept me as part of these great forums :D.

diamondsaint

i'm really new
i need to battle on pokemon
D/P Name:Randi
FC:3737-9697-8942