• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey I'm G2J and I'm new here!

Guide_to_Jesus

Raph_the_Great
What's up guys. This site looks really cool, so I decided to join.

JK
e5059688.gif

I love pokemon, I even animate pokemon models that my friends have made. I've played and beaten most of the games, I make orchestral remixes of the music, don't really watch the anime anymore though I used to watch it all the time, and yeah, I'm into many other video games as well.
e5098515.gif

Abbreviation for my name: preferably G2J

I'm also a musician, a graphical artist, and an avid novel reader. and a cool and friendly guy.

As my name suggests, I'm also a Christian
e5059720.gif

and If any of u need some prayer, like about school or family problems or anything, just send me a pm, k.

I think that's it. Oh, and I'm from Jamaica.
e5059670.gif

I've read the rules and I hope to have a great time here.

Attachments

• e5059688.gif
    e5059688.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 58

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Welcome to the Serebii Forums! I'm Klizcool, but you can call me Klizcool.

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.