• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey, Look, Another New Person.

velvateena

PKMN Ranger Kikomi
Gosh. Hello, everyone! So, as you can tell by such the obvious title, I just finished making an account for this blog which makes me the new kid in town thateveryonebeatsupandasksfortheirlunchmoneyOTL.

I kid~.

So anyways, I'm Kikomi, and it's nice to meet you all. Now, I'm not 100% sure what exactly my posts on threads are really gonna be about, but I guess we'll find that out when time permits.

In the mean time, hopefully I don't cause a burden to anyone, and possible make some friends on here? Hehe~ <3

Last edited:

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Nice purple text! Welcome, hope you have a great time here at this awesome forum! :)

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Welcome to what I believe is the best pok'emon forum in the world! By the way nice text,very pretty.

velvateena

PKMN Ranger Kikomi
Thanks so much for the welcomes~.

@PikaFleg - I hope to have a great time here as well~ ^^

@Sid87 - My apologies. I was using the Psychic Type skin when I typed it. It showed up so nicely on there! DX

@DragonTrainerSilver - The best, huh? Hehe~ I've heard that all over the place. So far, it's been the most helpful forum. Glad to be here.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Hey, what Silver said is right. We are the best, and don't you forget it!

Anyhoo, as you can probably tell, I'm Epic-Inferno, and believe it or not, I was once a newbie not unlike yourself. Welcome to the wonderful world of SPP, and if you have questions, concerns, or just want a buddy, I'm here! :)

Hey, what Silver said is right. We are the best, and don't you forget it!

Anyhoo, as you can probably tell, I'm Epic-Inferno, and believe it or not, I was once a newbie not unlike yourself. Welcome to the wonderful world of SPP, and if you have questions, concerns, or just want a buddy, I'm here! :)

I agree with Epic, this is a place where you be you, it's really great here. Welcome to Serebii!