• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Mush, Are You Going to Sleep in the Morelull Forest Too? (972)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Now we'll see how the group of 6 (+ Rotomdex) will be like if they were traveling full time! :D

I just noticed while everyone is eating, the only one who isn't is Rotom, makes sense since he's a machine now and probably only needs to rest. It's a dialogue heavy episode but I guess because of Nemush's power, it makes them tired and their stomachs empty and once they got out of that daydream-ish like state, they go back to normal. Some parts made me laugh out loud like when Kiawe was sucked by Nemush (and only him lol). I guess the way Ash screamed made it for me and there was also Ash's method of not letting Nemush tire him out/suck out his energy by continuously eating to gain energy. :D Nemush is such a parasite. I enjoyed this episode, I liked how Lillie got away with not being effected by Nemush's power by spraying Repel all around her (something I do!) and how each character did their own thing while camping.

To clarify, Morelull literally drained their energy after putting them to sleep, which is why the gang were so hungry when they woke up, and why they looked so emaciated until they replenished their energy with food. Ash purposely allowed Morelull to drain his energy, and he kept eating in order to replenish his energy until Morelull had drained all the energy it needed.

It was nice how everyone did their own thing while camping (it figures Ash and Kiawe would immediately dive into battling each other :p ). Did anyone else notice Lillie's umbrella perfectly matches her dress? Also, this episode proves that Sophocles will be able to survive without Togedemaru next episode; he will just have living battery Charjabug power his nightlight, the way he had Charjabug power his lantern.

Janovy

Banned
Did anyone else notice that Morelull tried to drain energy from Lillie's doll? lol

Nafsika

Very funny moment!!!
The other thing that was funny in the episode was Rottom's accusations toward to Lillie and Malow's defence!!!! Now Rotom has accuse two of Ash's companions I wonder who's going to be the next one!!! And I also predict a rivarly between Rotom and Malow if Rotom continues to through accusations like that!!!! That will be fun to watch!!!!

Nebbygetinthebag

This episode is ok through the morelull evolving to shiinotic is very beautiful to watch also the episode itself is cute, My favorite part of this episode is when rotom accused Lillie which mallow stop the accusations and Lana tell the a scary story and their reaction are so hilarious.Overall this filler episode is ok,I really the poke doll,repel and bag reference to game Lillie, although the episode is not that spectacular when compared to the other episode and The morelull and Ash bonding is nice. I give it a 5/10.
Also did you noticed the ET reference.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Disappointed honestly. Expected a scary filler but it was mostly a funny one. Ash-Morulull bonding moments were nice though! 4/10.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Finally got to actually watch the episode. Morelull was adorable and Shiinotic looks better in the anime style as opposed to the games. I think Mallow thinks Ash may not be the best influence for Lillie (Lillie getting overexcited was also adorable). I don't like E.T. but that was a nice reference. Too bad Ash did not catch the Shiinotic. Would've been his first Fairy-type, too. The preview for next week already has me hyped up for it.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Disappointed honestly. Expected a scary filler but it was mostly a funny one. Ash-Morulull bonding moments were nice though! 4/10.
B-but Lillie was inspired and touched by Ash's way of getting Morelull to evolve...
He sacrificed his energy and appetite to get Morelull to evolve...
Ash outshined Kiawe...

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
B-but Lillie was inspired and touched by Ash's way of getting Morelull to evolve...
He sacrificed his energy and appetite to get Morelull to evolve...
Ash outshined Kiawe...

Ash needed saving by Lillie
Ash's faces
No memories of past people

...actually the lack of showing us the memories was a let down to me, especially not teasing Lillie's, but I don't mind it much as I was having so much fun watching

Janovy

Banned
What was the point of even mentioning memories in the summary if they weren't going to play any sort of role in this episode?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What was the point of even mentioning memories in the summary if they weren't going to play any sort of role in this episode?

Yeah, I was wondering that too. It was the one disappointing thing about the episode.

DatsRight

They do keep making hints that Ash is going to play 'big brother mentor' to Lillie (especially the seminar episode), aside from Ash encouraging and protecting Lillie a couple of times we haven't got much yet though.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
I really enjoyed this one. Whilst the faces were borderline "Turn away from the screen cause they're cringy" they were pretty funny. Plus Lillie being the only one affected by using Repels is really smart of the writing staff as it mirrors the whole game explanation of repels... also THY NEBBY BAG HATH APPEARED Safe to assume at least one Nebby confirmed, right? :)

The whole thing with Ash and his plan to give Morelull his energy without putting his friends at risk really matches his personality and I loved it a lot, plus Morelull was cute, not a huge fan of Shiinotic but the scene with the tree was beautiful. It looks like Lana is the ghost story lover in this one, at least she doesn't blame her mouth for telling the tales and is being intentionally creepy, that girl is awesome when the writers let her be.

I don't think Ash will get Shiinotic unless it comes back for him, but the writers may not do though. Overall a good episode and I enjoyed it. BTW, did anyone get the meta joke with Mallow and Rotom where she said cut and the board had the episode number on it?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I don't think Ash will get Shiinotic unless it comes back for him, but the writers may not do though. Overall a good episode and I enjoyed it. BTW, did anyone get the meta joke with Mallow and Rotom where she said cut and the board had the episode number on it?

Dephender could probably tell you more in detail, but I think it's a 4th wall joke while also getting Mallow to stick up for Lillie when Rotom went full on Detective Raki mode accusing her.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Ash needed saving by Lillie
Ash's faces
No memories of past people

...actually the lack of showing us the memories was a let down to me, especially not teasing Lillie's, but I don't mind it much as I was having so much fun watching
Yeah that was a let down for me too. :( I thought when Morelull was trying to suck out the energy of Lillie's Clefairy doll and based on Lillie's reactions, I thought she was going to remember a repressed memory of her mother's experiments on Pokémon or something of that sort but nope, just a cute moment of Lillie having a guilty pleasure.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I liked the the way Lana was telling the story in the beginning, plus her and everyone's facial reactions, was hilarious. Shiron was cute too in the beginning, freezing the fire that Litten had just lit. Mallow's brief interaction with Rotomdex was pretty funny too. i was also laughing at how our characters looked like zombies when Morelull drains them. :p Also, good job Ash, using that iron stomache of yours to help a Pokemon (nice strategy). Last, the scene with all the Morelulll evolving into Shiinotic was really nice.

Nice little episode and my favorite part was seeing Lillie's bag, using repels (obviously gave me some game flashbacks), and Lillie was definitely cute in this episode (her reactions, thinking about the things she brought, the Clefairy doll, etc..). :)

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I did not like this episode. It wasn't as freaky or funny really. It was just boring.

andrewscott48209

Cute episode, I know some were hoping Lillie might solve the problem, but I liked Ash helping Morelull in his own eccentric way.

Chargabug got some brief usage, we also got another very short glimpse of Pikachu vs Turtonator. Come on, show us a full match for once.

Is this the first time we see Repel being used in the anime? I admit it was odd Lillie's immunity because of this didn't really come into play that much, besides the gag of her not getting the benefits from Shiinotic afterwards. It looked like it was supposed to be a chekhov's gun. Oh well she'll get a moment next episode I suppose.

Out of curiosity, I haven't got a Shiinotic yet. What was the move it used to give everyone back energy? Moonlight? As cute as it would be for this one to come back to Ash, I almost want James to get one now for a Chimecho stand in.

(Oh and Ash put up a tent and it DIDN'T collapse. See he can do something non battle related. XD).

A repel was used in the episode Cutting the ties that bind, way back in the Advanced Series.

Nafsika

HAHA I haven't noticed that the clap board had a numbere!!!

By the way in none of the sumary have been mentioned anything about memories!!! It was clearly spaculations from us!!!! They were saying that all the characters started to collaps!!!! So I don't understand why you are dissapointed for something that wasn't there in the first place!!!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
By the way in none of the sumary have been mentioned anything about memories!!! It was clearly spaculations from us!!!! They were saying that all the characters started to collaps!!!! So I don't understand why you are dissapointed for something that wasn't there in the first place!!!

Actually, the summaries did mention memories:

Dephender said:
It appears there is some kind of unknown entity in this forest that absorbs their memories and energy when it attacks them.