• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey Mush, Are You Going to Sleep in the Morelull Forest Too? (972)

Cat's Eye Draco

Actually, the summaries did mention memories:

It could be that Morelull only absorbs their immediate memories, rather than their memories in general. Ash and Sophocles, for example, clearly saw Morelull when it attacked them in the forest, but when they eventually woke up and sought out the others all that they seemed to remember about the incident was falling asleep and waking up hungry, with no mention of Morelull at all.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
It could be that Morelull only absorbs their immediate memories, rather than their memories in general. Ash and Sophocles, for example, clearly saw Morelull when it attacked them in the forest, but when they eventually woke up and sought out the others all that they seemed to remember about the incident was falling asleep and waking up hungry, with no mention of Morelull at all.

that's exactly what I took from it after watchuing the episode. Cute little morelull <3

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

That's my suspicion, as well--Morelull absorbs immediate memories, so the gang could not remember what had happened in the short term when they woke up. All they remembered was falling asleep, if they even remembered that, and had no idea what caused their slumber. In that sense, the summary wasn't misleading; people just assumed "memories" referred to more long-term memories, and we can only blame ourselves for that. :p

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
That's my suspicion, as well--Morelull absorbs immediate memories, so the gang could not remember what had happened in the short term when they woke up. All they remembered was falling asleep, if they even remembered that, and had no idea what caused their slumber. In that sense, the summary wasn't misleading; people just assumed "memories" referred to more long-term memories, and we can only blame ourselves for that. :p

Yep, no offense but I found it quite ridiculous when some people suggested that memories meant we could see Lillie's past with AF and Lusamine even though this episode always looked like a standard filler with nothing important happening.

Janovy

Banned
Yep, no offense but I found it quite ridiculous when some people suggested that memories meant we could see Lillie's past with AF and Lusamine even though this episode always looked like a standard filler with nothing important happening.
Yes, because episodes that look like standard fillers always end up turning out as such. (they don't)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Yes, because episodes that look like standard fillers always end up turning out as such. (they don't)

I meant that something as important as Lillie's memories would have been hinted before and revealed with some importance rather than just being shoehorned into an episode like this.

Janovy

Banned
I meant that something as important as Lillie's memories would have been hinted before and revealed with some importance rather than just being shoehorned into an episode like this.

How is it shoehorned IF:

a) the summary mentions memories
b) the previews showed EVERYONE affected but Lillie.

It was a logical connection, I don't see why you have to make fun of people who tried to have some fun with a theory.

Aleh

«Last Hope»
What an unexpectedly good episode!
The bonding moments between Ash and Morelull were super cute, Lillie is always the best and OMG we saw Nebby's bag(s) AND the Clefairy Doll she gifts to us in the games.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So although it worked well for Ash in the end, what was the reason that there was so much food in the camp? Did Lillie bring all that extra food?

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
So although it worked well for Ash in the end, what was the reason that there was so much food in the camp? Did Lillie bring all that extra food?

i think it was because since lillie never went camping before, she didn't know how much food to bring and ended up bringing an overwhelming amount (which, as you mentioned, helped ash in his energy exchange with morelull).

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
i think it was because since lillie never went camping before, she didn't know how much food to bring and ended up bringing an overwhelming amount (which, as you mentioned, helped ash in his energy exchange with morelull).

Was it really an overwhelming amount? Ash was going to be nearby the entire time. Even without Morelull's interference, Lillie was probably the only one who packed enough food.

Janovy

Banned
This is exactly what happened.

Lillie packed too much because she had never been camping before. Turns out she was lucky she brought so much food, otherwise everyone would have starved to death due to losing their energy.

Navin

MALDREAD
Mal's Review - Sun&Moon Edition

The Hunger Witch Project

Pros:

* Lillie unintentionally saving everyone with the food reserves

* Ash making use of his big appetite

* Cool looking tree

Cons:

* The pace needs to starting picking up

Thoughts:

* Nightmare fuel faces

Another POTD episode, although it was bearable.

3/10

Last ten episodes ratings: 5/3.5/8.5/3/3/4/4.5/3/4.5/7.5
Average of episodes 11-20: 4.95/10
Average of episodes 1-10: 6.6/10

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Putting people to sleep with lights sounds like an interesting concept, I wonder how it would compare to a Hypnosis attack? Its good that Ash befriended a new pokemon but not trying to catch it seems like a missed chance to expand his team.

JLK2707

Putting people to sleep with lights sounds like an interesting concept, I wonder how it would compare to a Hypnosis attack? Its good that Ash befriended a new pokemon but not trying to catch it seems like a missed chance to expand his team.

Most probably because he already has Rowlet. I also can't see Ash getting a Vikivolt due to the fact that he already has a Pikachu and I don't think the writers want him to have two Electric Type Pokemon on his team.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Lana reminded me of Serena in this episode due to her telling the scary story at the beginning reminding me of XY14.

Lillie reminded me of Serena in this episode due to the fact she has never camped before.

Mallow reminded me of Serena because she had the "electricity between the eyes" rivalry with Rotom. In reality, Serena only did this in one episode with Miette (XY26) whereas Iris did it all the time with Georgia, so this third one here is just an excuse to mention Serena lol