• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey! Oldie, but a Goodie Returning!

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Hey Serebiiforums! I'm returning after a pretty long hiatus of my first year studying for my BM in Music Education. Being at a Music Conservatory, I had very little time to be on here! Now, a little bit about me. I joined here almost 8 years ago a little bit before the release of Diamond and Pearl in Japan. I was an avid Pokemon player up until Black/White came around. I also have X&Y, but haven't completed it yet thanks to my busy schedule. I used to be into Competitive Battling in the 4th gen and a very small bit into the 5th Generation. I would really appreciate it if someone can introduce me into the new realm of 6th generation competitive battling, it would be greatly appreciated. I was also a RPGer here on the site as well. I hope I can be on this site more often over the summer because I will have a lot more free time and this place is pretty great from what I remember. So.....HI! :)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I remember you making a similar thread like this last summer. :p

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Yeah, before last summer was just a long hiatus.This year, I just had no time to be on the site and now that summer is approaching I will and hopefully next year and on so I won't have another one of these threads next summer as well.

landshaymin

Follow my lead.
Hi!
Welcome back!