1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey SPP :)

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by PokemonQueen, Sep 28, 2009.

1. PokemonQueen

PokemonQueen Aazula

Hey SPP

My name is PokemonQueen and i have been a fan of pokemon since one year because i am a young girl. My friend who played pokemon since the first games were out she introduced me to my first game Pokemon Pearl. When i played the game i was like soo into it then after pearl i got Platinum and after that i am planning to get Pokemon Heart Gold. :D

Thanks for reading this,

PQ :)

2. LostHero

LostHero Well-Known Member

Hey Pokemon Queen! Hope you have a good time here!

3. m!ss p!nk

m!ss p!nk Puss wuss >3

Hey, welcome to SPPF, be sure to read all the rule, have fun and feel free ^^

4. AMBFCHD

AMBFCHD Passionate trader

welcome welcome, have fun ;)

5. Skull-Kid

Skull-Kid Well-Known Member

Hello random new person! XD

There's a queen of Pokemon? *kneels before her Majesty* So you've been playing since you were one?! That's a very early age to start! You must be good at it though ;) I'm getting HG to. It seems everyone else is getting SS. Don't know why *shrugs shoulders* Please read the rules and if you have any questions just PM/VM me.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

6. PokemonQueen

PokemonQueen Aazula

Thank You all for the welcome ^^ I will read the rules this weekend because i got school homework all this week and I just made PokemonQueen up because i cant think of any name so if you all dont like to call the PokemonQueen you could call me Queen or PQ.
    You see I have been playing pokemon since i was a little 9 year old girl now i am 10 and i love the games and the shows. :D

7. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and stay active, plz!

*gives cyber cookies* :p

8. PokemonQueen

PokemonQueen Aazula

Thanks all for the welcomes what happens if i stay active ?

9. ivanreal

ivanreal Hysteria Clan Leader

well by staying active that means you'll be In the forums right? hi and welcome enjoy your stay

10. ガバイト

ガバイト Is a newbie!

Welcome, welcome!
    i havn't been a member for too long, but i hope i can welcome you anyway! i hope you is having a great time here whit us people on serebii forums!

(you've been a member for a longer time than me, but i hope its okay that i says welcome to you too!)

11. BynineB

BynineB Wielding Übersaw.

You get a medal and a cyber-hug from Joe Serebii.

12. Hello, Good Evening and Welcome! I'm kinda rubbish at this so i'll keep it short and sweet... Enjoy your time on the forums and i hope you get to make aload of friends. There's some really nice people on here plus some great clubs so i'm sure you'll find something.

13. Hi! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, I know I did :D

14. PokemonQueen

PokemonQueen Aazula

Yes there are nice people here especially the Ops thy are very nice :D

15. Toucan96

Toucan96 Hoenn Obsession

hola PQ! I am Toucan96! a-call me whenever you need someone to chat a-too![ or game advice, i'm good at that!]

16. JIMMAH!!!!

JIMMAH!!!! Pickin' a winner

Hugs from Joe? Er, no thanks.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here, and I'm sure you'll fit right in!

17. Surfer_Dude

Surfer_Dude Aspiring Guitarist

Hi PokemonQueen i think i have seen you on the chat...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  18. Dan The Poke Man

Dan The Poke Man MEGAMEGAMEGA

jello govener isnt it a chilly day? XD its a joke i have have fun and read the rules

19. Dan The Poke Man

Dan The Poke Man MEGAMEGAMEGA

dude i feel stupid i read ur sig pressed ctrl+w and ya but get it off or im reporting u but i still feel stupid XD sorry for double posting