• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey SPP :)

Hey SPP

My name is PokemonQueen and i have been a fan of pokemon since one year because i am a young girl. My friend who played pokemon since the first games were out she introduced me to my first game Pokemon Pearl. When i played the game i was like soo into it then after pearl i got Platinum and after that i am planning to get Pokemon Heart Gold. :D

Thanks for reading this,

PQ :)

LostHero

Hey Pokemon Queen! Hope you have a good time here!

Skull-Kid

Hello random new person! XD

There's a queen of Pokemon? *kneels before her Majesty* So you've been playing since you were one?! That's a very early age to start! You must be good at it though ;) I'm getting HG to. It seems everyone else is getting SS. Don't know why *shrugs shoulders* Please read the rules and if you have any questions just PM/VM me.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Thank You all for the welcome ^^ I will read the rules this weekend because i got school homework all this week and I just made PokemonQueen up because i cant think of any name so if you all dont like to call the PokemonQueen you could call me Queen or PQ.
You see I have been playing pokemon since i was a little 9 year old girl now i am 10 and i love the games and the shows. :D

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
well by staying active that means you'll be In the forums right? hi and welcome enjoy your stay

ガバイト

Is a newbie!
Welcome, welcome!
i havn't been a member for too long, but i hope i can welcome you anyway! i hope you is having a great time here whit us people on serebii forums!

(you've been a member for a longer time than me, but i hope its okay that i says welcome to you too!)

Hello, Good Evening and Welcome! I'm kinda rubbish at this so i'll keep it short and sweet... Enjoy your time on the forums and i hope you get to make aload of friends. There's some really nice people on here plus some great clubs so i'm sure you'll find something.

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
hola PQ! I am Toucan96! a-call me whenever you need someone to chat a-too![ or game advice, i'm good at that!]

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
BynineB said:
You get a medal and a cyber-hug from Joe Serebii.
Hugs from Joe? Er, no thanks.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here, and I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Hi PokemonQueen i think i have seen you on the chat...

Last edited:

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
hola PQ! I am Toucan96! a-call me whenever you need someone to chat a-too![ or game advice, i'm good at that!]

dude i feel stupid i read ur sig pressed ctrl+w and ya but get it off or im reporting u but i still feel stupid XD sorry for double posting