1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there... :D

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Isharo, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Isharo

Isharo New Member

Hey there guys; Just here to look some information up and officially become part of the Pokémon Community! :DD

I also wish to pick up some tips on how to become a better trainer/breeder and hopefully get some tips on Wifi Battles. :D

#Kind Regards
    Isharo.

2. boyerboy

boyerboy Feel the...BANG!

Welcome to the forums! We have tons of friendly members that I'm sure will help you! I don't battle online, though I do do (lol, I'm so childish) some breeding :D

3. Isharo

Isharo New Member

Thank you for the welcoming my good man. :D If you have any tips on Breeding it would be much appreciated :D

4. boyerboy

boyerboy Feel the...BANG!

Currently, I am trying to get Riolu w/ Blaze kick + Sky Uppercut and MMing for a shiny Gible :)

5. Moog2

Moog2 Must stay awake...

Hey, nice to meet you! I do both battling and breeding, so feel free to ask whatever you want. It's nice meeting new people here. Enjoy the forums! :D

6. Kingothestone

Kingothestone Creamery Commander

Welcome to serebii. If you have any interest in competitive battling, let me know. I'd be glad to help.

7. indifference

indifference Well-Known Member

Welcome to Serebii. I hope you find what you're looking for!

8. Isharo

Isharo New Member

Thank you all very much :DDD

@Kingothestone; Yes matey; i'd love any sort of tips you can syther up together ;)

*I know the Syther is a spelling mistake but i thought we're on a Pokémon fan-site so why not chuck a reference ;)*

~Regards
    #Isharo

9. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.