• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey there.

Dyaus

Hi! I'm Dyaus, I'm 14, from the UK, and I joined because after obtaining my first shiny starter 30 minutes ago, I thought I might aswell join a forum to discuss things like that. :D
So... yeah. Hi.

Dehydrated

Too cool for you
Hi there. Read the rules and have fun!

jldr

just some guy
hi there, congrats on the shiny starter. welcome to the forums

FireSong

~The musical leaf
Hey, welcome to the forums! ^^

Congrats on your shiny starter. =D

Hope you enjoy your stay here. ^^

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

OMG! UK MEMBER!! Where are you from in the UK? I'm from Scotland :) Congrats on shiny starter! Which starter was it? I have a shiny Nidorina, which is the female one I think. Please read the rules OK?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

EDIT: It was a shiny Turtwig ;) Congratulations! :D

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
oh very nice on ur shiny starter. and welcome to the awesomest Pokemon in the history of history (lol wish Joe would read this ^_^) Have fun and make lots of friends ^_^

Dyaus

Thanks for the welcomes, all. :D
Skull-kid, I'm quite far away from you. I'm in the West Midlands.
Are there not many UK members then?

Welcome to the forums Dyaus! Congratulations on getting a shiny. I'm from the UK too, i've come across quite a few people from the UK so i wouldn't say there aren't many of us. Anyway... welcome, have fun, make friends and i hope you get more shiny pokemon ^_^