• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey there.

dragonstorm6

Pokemon Trainer
Just wanna say hi. I've been using this site for a while, so I might as well join the forums too, haha.

I've been playing Pokemon for about 10 years, and it's still one of my favorite gaming series. I am on this site daily checking info for HG and updates on Black and White.

I hope I can have some good convos here and maybe some good pokemon battles in the future. =p

Cherry!!

Welcome, you sound a lot like myself. I only recently started using my account.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii.

It's nice to see some new members signing up to the forums :)

You should check out the battle forum, you're bound to find a good challenge there.