• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey there!

gunbomb90

NickR3ita
Hey there Nick here. I'm 21 and Im from Msia. Nice to meet ya guys!

Hey there Nick, and welcome to SPPF.

I may be wrong.....but I believe you spelled "Msia" instead of what you intended. (hopes he isn't wrong)

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Hey, Nick! Welcome to the forums!

If you need any help, or you just need someone to talk to, feel free to drop by my page. I'm always willing to have a conversation. :) I hope you enjoy the forum!

~Epic

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
Welcome Nick!

Enjoy your stay/etc/etc. This is a pretty fun place and don't be afraid to ask for help with navigating and all that stuff.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

gunbomb90

NickR3ita
Hey there Nick, and welcome to SPPF.

I may be wrong.....but I believe you spelled "Msia" instead of what you intended. (hopes he isn't wrong)
Hey there! No its not wrong, I just intend to shorten it

Hey, Nick! Welcome to the forums!

If you need any help, or you just need someone to talk to, feel free to drop by my page. I'm always willing to have a conversation. :) I hope you enjoy the forum!

~Epic
Hey there Inferno! Alright man, thanks for the offer

Welcome Nick!

Enjoy your stay/etc/etc. This is a pretty fun place and don't be afraid to ask for help with navigating and all that stuff.
Heya Andrew. Yeah I joined this forum for more information bout Pokemon related stuff

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Hey there Darato..thanks for the offer!

Ioneos

old geezer
Hey there Nick! Welcome to SPPf! If you have a question, need help, or want a freind, feel free to ask me!

AS I am going to fricking stalk you until you quit spreading you sig around

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Hello...

I can help you get acquainted with the forums and... help you with things like... DW pokes and EV training and stuff. If you ever have a question, PM me!

pkmnfn

gunbomb90

NickR3ita
Hi! (Stay away from Bubbles)
Hey there =D.

Hey there Nick! Welcome to SPPf! If you have a question, need help, or want a freind, feel free to ask me!

AS I am going to fricking stalk you until you quit spreading you sig around
Hello there! xD you guys are funny

Hello...

I can help you get acquainted with the forums and... help you with things like... DW pokes and EV training and stuff. If you ever have a question, PM me!

pkmnfn

Hi there..appreciate your help man!