• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullMoon

Hello, people from Serebii.net! While I go by the nickname of FullMoon you guys can just call me Moon like most do.

As for myself, I first started playing Pokémon with Emerald, though I never really beat it. The first Pokémon game I actually finished was Diamond and I've been hooked on the series ever since. I'm also an aspiring writer, though one that procrastinates a lot admittedly, it's something I need to change quickly. I'm into the competitive community, though I don't really pay much attention to it overall as I usually just try to make teams with my favorites in it and make it work somehow.

My favorite Pokémon is Greninja. I'm a sucker for ninjas and Greninja in particular struck me as a very creative design that manages to look cool, silly, cute and mildly creepy at the same time. He's also my main in Smash Bros for 3DS, needlessly to say I was very hyped to use him since the day he was announced.

My favorite generation is VI because I really like the changes made in it and well, it did introduce Greninja.

My favorite region is probably Sinnoh, as pretty as Kalos is, Sinnoh just stuck with me because of all the lore behind it and it did introduce a lot of my favorites (Gallade, Togekiss, Roserade, Porygon Z, among others; Lucario and Darkrai are also tied for my second favorite mons ever.)

And I think I should stop here because this is already a bit lenghty for an introduction. All in all, I hope we can get along!

Welcome to the forums, Moon!
I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.
Feel free to ask any questions. :)

Welcome to the forums!

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!

FullMoon

Thanks guys!

Togia

The Gawd
Welcome to serebii. If you ever need a battle partner feel free to hit me up. Although atm I can only do showdown.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Welcome here to us, Moon Moon!
Read the rules, have some fun and throw me a PM if there is anything on your mind, capiche?

Status
Not open for further replies.