1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Blaze-Wartortle, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Hey, I'm Terry. I used to have an account on here under an old username years ago but it has been a long time since I have been active in the Pokemon fandom.

I used to be really big on the anime and am looking to get back into it again as I have not followed it since bits of B/W and want to start again from scratch.

I have been playing some of the older pokemon games, mostly Mystery Dungeon Red and Explorers of Sky.

I am in the process of having ordered some of the older pokemon series and want to work my way back up.

I also want to have a go at writing Pokemon anfic, which I had before although they tend to end up uncompleted or quite rubbish. I have ideas but sometimes can never get around to writing it down.