1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey to all & I hope to meet & talk to new friends I have stuff in common with(I'm new

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Pokemon GODceus, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Hey everyone :), wow I haven't been on a website in so long lol XD. But I wanted to enter a site where one has somethin' in common with someone else :). I hope long introductions are annoying I just want to talk about who I am since I am new (I think I'm posting on tha right part of fourms yeah lol?)

Jeez lol, where do i start? I am 23 & have been a fan of Pokemon since they first came out in tha states in 98 & have been a fan since even through tha sterotypes "You're too old to be playing Pokemon!" I say "Pokemon like any other show I like is not meant for ANY age & I like it a lot too since it brings back a lot of good memories when I was a kid lol" & still a fan of both tha games anime & manga

About myself, I am VERY kind to those who are kind to me :). I treat others how they treat me :) I'm usually an open-minded person about a lot of things like "Arceus is my favorite Pokemon (me talking)" but someone says "Kyogre is their favorite" that's fine by me lol we all have different opinions & one needs to respect that if it's not offensive.

I am also very confident in myself & can be very talkative sometimes & even be silly sometimes :) I hope to meet a lot of new friends on this fourm & I will be on as much as I can (which is probably daily lol) & hope people accept me with an open mind :).

I guess that's about it lol feel free to talk to me anytime :) have a great day night morning everyone :)

2. Toyosatomimi no Miko

Toyosatomimi no Miko 炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Welcome to SPPf!
    If you need help then just ask :)
    Enjoy your time here!

3. insanejames

insanejames Unorthodox Trainer

g'day wecome to the site happy to have you here you need anything you can just ask

4. Skytorn

Skytorn Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!

"I'm new"
    http://i45.*******.com/25sl7c6.jpg

So, welcome! I find it annoying how people say that Pokemon is for kids as well, it makes me want to punch them.

Hope you have a nice life... on the forums, I mean. Ofc in real life as well. Ummm...

5. Tbonesam

Tbonesam New Member

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm new here myself!