• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey, uh... Know what I noticed...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buizeru

[SPOIL]That Noland befriends ARTICUNO. Please tell me how the hell this happened. Isn't Articuno supposed to be off with Zapdos, Moltres, and Lugia? Or some random blizzardous mountain off in some weird location? And, how did it learn Steel Wing?[/SPOIL] While I'm at it, are any of you sick and tired of retarded puns as episode titles? I know I am. I mean really, "A Cleffa-Hanger"? WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
NightShade said:
While I'm at it, are any of you sick and tired of retarded puns as episode titles? I know I am. I mean really, "A Cleffa-Hanger"? WTF?
We can't help it if 4kids wants to create puns like that. Just deal with it.

Anyways, in the anime, Pokemon can learn TM/HM moves. It's just that you have to teach it to learn, instead of a TM/HM.

If you're so preoccupied about an articuno learning steel-wing, how come you don't object to Pikachu and Iron tail?

Please put *'s when you want to cuss and whos to say [SPOIL]Noland had the TM for Steel Wing.[/SPOIL]

Chris

Old Coot
~*Ujun*~ said:
Please put *'s when you want to cuss and whos to say Noland had the TM for Steel Wing.
Damn isn't on the filter list. >_>

And use Spoiler Tags when mentioning events that occur in later episodes.

And there's NO TMs in the show, nor have there ever been.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
pikachu_rocks19 said:
Theres more then one articuno?!?!?!?!
Yes, there is. Have you even been watching the show? There are 3 different Freezers that appeared so far in the anime. The "guardian" one in the Orange Islands, the one in Jouto and the one that appeared at the [SPOIL]Battle Factory[/SPOIL].

Not to mention the size diferences between the Freezer in the Orange Islands and the one in [SPOIL]Battle Frontier[/SPOIL].

FireKero!

SWABLR
^Wow. I thought it'd go on vacation to random places, but more then one Articuno? Never knew that....

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Well obviously you can't believe there is only 1 kind of a Pokémon - especially in the anime. We've seen a bunch of Celebi, we've seen 3 Articuno, and several others.

The only Pokémon there may be only one of are Jirachi & Mew (that are currently alive anyhow)

~Scott;229;

Kabuto

little punks!
More than one of each legendary bird. The only pokemon that are alone are:

Jirachi, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regis, Legendary Dogs, Latis.

Chris

Old Coot
seizureman said:
Uh, last I recalled, there's another Latios. Proof would be in the credits of the fifth movie.

Astinus

Edward Elric said:
Uh, last I recalled, there's another Latios. Proof would be in the credits of the fifth movie.

And here I thought Latios was just reborn. o_O;

[SPOIL]Noland[/SPOIL] just went out to the Orange Islands, became the next Chosen One, rescued the treasures, brought them all together, calmed the Beast of the Sea, and then captured Articuno while everyone else was celebrating the fact that the world was not going to end. Again.

Or else he went to Johto, smacked Tod over the head, tied up Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, climed a mountain with no supplies, and captured Articuno.

Obviously it's another Articuno. *rolls eyes*

Last edited:

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
MidnightScott said:
Well obviously you can't believe there is only 1 kind of a Pokémon - especially in the anime. We've seen a bunch of Celebi, we've seen 3 Articuno, and several others.

The only Pokémon there may be only one of are Jirachi & Mew (that are currently alive anyhow)

~Scott;229;

Actually, that bunch of Celebi you are talking about (I'm assuming from the fourth movie) was the same one, just from different periods in time.

Chris

Old Coot
Rihana said:
And here I thought Latios was just reborn. o_O;
We did see the previous soul of Latios besides the one next to Latias in the end of the movie. :p

Mastercougar

The Infinite Fire
One popular theory is that there's a prime version of each legendary, who actually played a role in all that mythology, and then there are lesser versions, weaker and capturable. Possibly the prime's descendants.

Kabuto

little punks!
Actually, that bunch of Celebi you are talking about (I'm assuming from the fourth movie) was the same one, just from different periods in time.

And the one in the Richie episode and future Ranger episode as well.

G

Geki

NightShade said:
[SPOIL]That Noland befriends ARTICUNO. Please tell me how the hell this happened. Isn't Articuno supposed to be off with Zapdos, Moltres, and Lugia? Or some random blizzardous mountain off in some weird location? And, how did it learn Steel Wing?[/SPOIL] While I'm at it, are any of you sick and tired of retarded puns as episode titles? I know I am. I mean really, "A Cleffa-Hanger"? WTF?

I think all of the titles revealed for the Battle Fronteir so far are great. But about [SPOIL]Noland befriending Articuno[/SPOIL], it's technically not a legendary, just a really rare Pokemon. This shouldn't surprise you, we've seen one in Movie 2, and in Johto. The one in Johto was a random filler character, at least Noland's plays a part.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
seizureman said:
More than one of each legendary bird. The only pokemon that are alone are:

Jirachi, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regis, Legendary Dogs, Latis.
We've seen two Groudon. Sure, one was dead, but there is more than one Groudon.

So the same probably applies to Kyogre and maybe Rayquaza. I doubt the Kyogre in the ninth movie is the same one from before...

Legendary beasts... Don't they always refer to them as a Entei/Suicune/Raikou, not the? I may be remembering incorrectly.

Regis and Jirachi... eh, nobody knows. But I wouldn't be surprised if they exist in multiples.

Status
Not open for further replies.