• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey you Guys!

Steven Stone

Steel-Type God
Hi wats up!? I joined a while ago but i never got to posting and such. I cant wait to do more stuff here. All my friends talk about this website (serebii.net) and i didnt know what it was. I checked it out and now here i am! I have a question? When will I get to sign up for fizzy Bubbles? I dont know if that was appropriate, so please dont be aggrivated!! But yeah a few things about me. I like steel types, i am goofy, i like roleplaying, rpgs, i might try ASB. I will deffinetly discuss the games with everyone, and alot of other things. So you will see me alot. How do I get/mkae/get somoene to make an avatar/banner/button/whatever thing so i can make myself look good when i post?

Shiny_Scizor

Pokemon Coordinator
Hey and welcome to SerebiiForums! i'm afraid I don't know too much about FizzyBubbles, you would have to VM or PM a mod to find out about that. As for the banner, you'd have to find someone to make it for you. Otherwise, you can just put friends codes, quiz results and the like in your signature for the time being.

xxxLatiasxxx

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Hi welcome to serebii have fun here and read the rules
if you want a banner you can find plenty of shops in the Fan Art Shop section