• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hey you guys

col_serra

<------ is hot!
hey im col Serra(5 points for the person who gets the reference) i love the site and go here often but i join to be a part of it and i rly want to discus something ;D

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
hello col serra I don't get the reference :p welcome to sppf, read and follow the rules and enjoy your stay

razor fire

hey im col Serra(5 points for the person who gets the reference) i love the site and go here often but i join to be a part of it and i rly want to discus something ;D

Col_Serra.jpg

5 points please.

It is from Star Wars right?

Welcome to the forums.

col_serra

<------ is hot!

razor fire

nope. I have watched star wars for a few years now :D

col_serra

<------ is hot!
good other wise my machop would have to rough you up a bit ;|

col_serra

<------ is hot!

Skull-Kid

my umbreon will pull it into the ground with dig

My magikarp will spash you.

Welcome to the forums!

I didn't get the refernce. At least someone did.

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. Have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

FireSong

~The musical leaf
^ LOL. Pokemon fight. xD

Anyway, welcome to the forums, col_serra! Have fun. =)