• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey

Lapras_Lover

Hi, I am Lapras_Lover. I'm addicted to this site, and visit it more than 6 hours a day! Serebii.net is my homepage on the internet. I really am looking forward to know the owner of the site, and meet him/her... As many of you see that my favorite Pokemon is Lapras. This site has been my dream...

~ Lapras_Lover

.:Sen:.

Heh, it seems like your a little obsessed o_O;
But a little obsession never hurt anyone :)
PM me if you have any questions or problems.

Mega Trickster

Blargagh blargh
Welcome to SPPf! Make sure to read and follow the forum and sig rules and have a wonderful time! And if you want to find out a bit about Serebii (the user) just check out his profile. If you want a banner you can just PM me.

lightfairy475

Hello, Lapras_Lover, and welcome to the forums! It's kinda cool how you like the site that much...as long as you have a life off the computer, too! I rather like the main site, too, though. Make sure you read and follow the rules, make friends, and have fun! If you don't understand a term or want a question answered, there're the rules, a FAQ, and members to PM about it, like me. If you'd like to be friends, make sure you look over my profile, decide if you still want to be riends, then PM me. I hope you have a good time at SPPf!

~Lightfairy475 ;059;