• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hey~

Mochi10

MEWsic <3
Hey everyone, I'm MagicMochi. I love Pokemon (obviously) and I love this site. I love gaming, drawing, writing, sports, etc. My fav pokemon is Mew :D So that's pretty much it... I look forward to posting in the forums :D

~MagicMochi

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Welcome to the SPPF, i see you got your sig and avatar in order. If you need anything, just VM or PM me!

Darkrai'sShadow

Welcome to the forums, Magic! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. This is a friendly community. I'm sure you'll love it here. :D

Totokip

Black Triangle
Hey, happy to see another new face here, man I swear this place is getting more and more popular! Please read the rules if you haven't already, and don't hesitate to vm/pm me if you need anything!

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
haidre. im goomi. welcome to the forums. if you live any where in NYC, then it doesnt matter at all.:545:

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Hey, welcome to Serebii Mochi. This certainly is a fun community to be in, so I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here. If there's anything you want to know,or need help with, then just VM me and I'll help you to the best of my abilities :)

Mew is awesome!

Jameson1

Mes amis
Hello, welcome to Serebii! Pretty much what everyone else said :D if you need any help just contact me

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the forums.

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.