1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hey! :]

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Mekkyon, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Mekkyon

Mekkyon New Member

I'm Quinton and I've finally decided to join this site after many years.

I've been playing Pokemon -casually- for a long time and still love it as much as I did when my Mom first bought me Pokemon Crystal. (Which will always be my favourite) Other than the Johto region I really like Hoenn.

Anyways, I recently bought Pokemon Black 2 and haven't got that far. I've been wasting some time in the Dream World thing but I really don't have that much patience in order to get Dream Points. I honestly just want a DW Poliwag. -__-

So... yeah. I'm not that great with introductions but whatever. Feel free to PM me (or whatever it's called on this site. I swear I saw someone say VM...?)

See you around! :D

2. Well as a fellow new member allow me to welcome you to the site

3. Savanny Killersaurus

Savanny Killersaurus In Another Castle

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    PM is Private Messaging and no one else besides the sender/recipient can see it.
    VM is a Visitor Message and it can be viewed by other members of the forums. :)

4. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

Welcome to the forums

5. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Welcome to sppf, hope you have a great stay:)

6. Lightning Dragon

Lightning Dragon LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!

Welcome! Cobali welcomes you with its sword of justified justice :p but I also welcome you.

7. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.