• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heya I'm new :3.

Dwight Choubiac

Heya guys, I Dwight Choubiac is new to this Pokemon Site!! Since I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, I can finally discuss with fans here!! I am also a babies fan :3. Why? Babies are awesome, cute, ALL HAIL BABIES!! XD, hope I make friends here and I, PKMN Dwight Choubiac will travel across the land, posting and everything! I don't mean to copy any user's name. Dwight Choubiac is unique name to me. Well nevermind. I play lots of Pokemon games too!! You wanna know where to play Pokemon GBA and older games for free? Go to Vizzed.com!! You just need to download a RGR plugin first and it's free!! *rides on Seadra* Surf now!!

AlbinoDino

Icy Swirls
Welcome and have a wonderful time here! If you need any help or need a friend feel free to chat.

Dwight Choubiac

Thanks! Hope I have fun here. Oh and I'm not shy, I can chat if I'm feeling down of course!

Spectro889

At your assistance.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Add me as a friend if you want, I love to chat to people. ^^

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Welcome to the Baby shower!
Read the rules, have fun and throw me a PM if there is anything on your mind, kapiche?

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Hello pal! Happy to see you're full of energy ha, ha XD

Hope you have fun on the forums; don't forget to read the rules and you should be golden. If you ever need a Pokémon bred or just want a battle, please don't hesitate to ask!

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Welcomes to the Forums! If you ever need help, have questions, or just want to chat feel free to ask me! ;) I love making new friends. :)