• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heyy

Terry916

Hey everybody, i hope you guy's are enjoying your day.

Just a newbie to the forum's (Not to pokemon games, started playing that when it first came out in the states) but i want to be active in a Pokemon forum other then just a big messaging board but i hope i will be able to make some friend's over here.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Well let me be the first to welcome you to the mad house that is Serebii.

I hope you enjoy yourself and if you need a hand with anything feel free to ask :)

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Welcome to the deep dark place known as serebii forums.....kidding. It's actually quite nice here.

BlazingCharizard39

Torrent of Awesome
Welcome to serebii forums!!!

ZXChris93

Welcome to the forums, my man!

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
Welcome!! :D