• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heyyyyyy peoples!

WillieNelson

Hey, I'm new here. I'm hoping to become a regular poster, but I'n not sure if I can, but I will try!

On a side note, where do you get those banners on your signitures?

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
welcome im hoping to become a good person to trade with lol.

I dont know where you get them from but if you find out can you tell me

btw welcome to the serebii forums

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

As for your already asked question. Look here in fan art shops (
Link) and you can find somebody to make one for you. Just make sure to read the first post to see if banners are one of the things they offer, that the shop is open and what they need from you for them to make it.

Also I love your name.

L.F.D.

Darato

(o,..,o)
The two of you need to change friend codes on the pal pad.. You can orbit the pal pad by going into the WI-FI room in the Pokemon center. After you get it you change codes with the person and enter theirs in your pal pad.

Then you go into the wi-fi for and trade

L.F.D.