• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HG/SS Slots/Game Corner in ALL English games changed

Let's replace it with Blackjack and Hold 'Em THEN see what the mommies say.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm surprised this happened in Europe before America.

Sketchy

Scientist
I mean, I know I never played the slots, owing to my uselessness at them and also the only game I really ever got much stuff from the exchange was Red (missingno glitch + nuggets = many moneys = many coins) but it still doesn't feel right not having the option to loose a ton of ingame money on them...

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm still not happy about this, it shouldn't be done. It's not as if it's bad gambling, it's for fun and there's barely any risk involved. But I'm sure I'll live because I can use my Pokethlon and BF points, I suppose. I may import an American version though :D

???

C Spriter
I don't get this. They're removing the gambling stuff, but not all the breeding nor all the animal battles? That's even worse for kids, in my opinion. :/

That's because no one's sued them about that. No one get any ideas. >.<

Jigglypuff5000

I don't see what's so terrible. The slot machines suck. It's much easier and less time-consuming to just buy the coins from the counter. So, basically, I don't care.

Agreed, I always bought coins over the counter, and being in Europe myself, I'm used to getting the stick from game companies, which is why this is of no surprise. Nintendo... Namco... especially the former are VERY guilty of screwing us over. >->

I hope we get poker instead of those slot machines, technically poker =/= gambling.

As a matter of fact, if slot machines are banned in EU games, do we still have to fight gamblers in vermillion city?

There's no need to worry. You have us to take care of the slots for you. We can buy the items for you during trades (somehow) as we rack up a ton of coins in the slots! Leave luck to the Clefairy!

HERLS

LOLOLOL
And what exactly replaces the Game Corner's in Europe. Do we get yet more doorless buildings? An empty space where the Game Corner's were? Or can you still go inside, but not play the machines?

Because the Slots was one of the few things that defined GSC Kanto. :(

And what exactly replaces the Game Corner's in Europe. Do we get yet more doorless buildings? An empty space where the Game Corner's were? Or can you still go inside, but not play the machines?

Look at Hoenn, rather than just slots it also had a roulette. Perhaps it is time for Nintendo to think of something else other than slots. What's a good alternative is the question.

Kratos The Pokemon master

i didn't like them anyway,i think that they shoul make it easier.
so no problem for me.

Kratos The Pokemon master

i didn't like them anyway,i think that they should make it easier.
so no problem for me.

Blazios

The slot machines are still there, but instead of playing them, you just scavenge for Coins that other people dropped. The coins reappear every day, though the most you can get a day is about 200. Also, the Explosion TM is just randomly handed to you when buying coins that you can't use, though it seems to happen quite rarely.