• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HG/SS Slots/Game Corner in ALL English games changed

Surfing_Pikachu

No, it's restricted to Europe. Imports will be free from the censorship.
Okay, that's good to know. I live in America so I'm saved. That also means that UK people will be able to import. (but why pay double the price for just one tiny feature?)

dogsgofetch

lulz llama stalker
It's not just for the feature, they'll get it months earlier.

Surfing_Pikachu

the elite trainer

Warrior Of Darkness
That's stupid, without slots it'll be harder to get TM's.

Good thing i live in america.

Golde

Always Searching~
This is completely asinine. Is it more illegal in Europe? Or are they just more uptight? Because last time I checked, Europe was refreshingly lax, but now I'm not so sure.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i bought coins for giga impact, so even the people that give you tips on the slots say different stuff?,if so what do they say?

firelovindocker

slots seriously annoy me i always lost
remember when they used to have the roulette tables they scrapped that before i think

charigod

charizard tamer
but how will they cool down from a long hard day of battleing?!

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
knowbody knows dude, so what do they instead of like lets say "you want to aim for better signs , like the moonstone too reel inthe coins!"

I never cared for the slots to be honest, I just bought coins. The only game corner event I liked was the card one (Name?) in G/S. I'm American, but still, it's just the freaking game corner, who really cares if that goes missing?

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
While I can understand where they're coming from, why can't they just call it an "arcade"? It could follow the same basic concept.

TBH, though, I never really used the slots except to get all the times that I could only get there, and even then I usually just straight-up bought the coins, so...

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Although I never seriously played the slots, I think that this "no-slot-machine hype" will leave a bad taste for NoE..Lucky for them only us veteran players care a bit for those things that always been in a PKMN game, the kids won't be bothered by left-out-things they never experienced.
So since it's really no big deal for most people, in future you will just see as an entry
"-Game slots removed for European versions and never returned since the release of Platinum"

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I never really used the slots anyway. I just bought the coins I needed at the counter.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i bought them sometimes,and i used the free ones from the people