• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~ HG/SS Speculation / Idea Thread 2.0 ~*~ [READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Still. Seeing as another member also posted the same info it should be real.

-Release date 11th Sept
Love it.
-Preorders start on July 20th, same date as new movie, speculative preorder movie cross promotion

Cool.
-From the Johto map, Kanto is hinted at

Yeah this is what I love.
-Wifi Features Expanded
Wifi underground Wifi underground wifi underground....
-Skateboard
FINALLY!
What? Thats not how it works. Just because one person posts it and another repeats it does not make it real. Jeez

Alloute

Not Banned
What? Thats not how it works. Just because one person posts it and another repeats it does not make it real. Jeez

I'd have to agree.

Why? Because I also believe that the release date seems iffy. I also do not believe that just because more than one person posts something, it has to be real. It seems iffy aswell.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Chances are CoroCoro wont reveal much at all. Everytime they announce a game its just very minor stuff. Look at Platinum, Explorers of the Sky etc
Okay Okay I get your point. But I just want to believe it until scans come in okay? Good.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Still. Seeing as another member also posted the same info it should be real.

By that logic I could make something up and get 5 people to post the same thing. So then it must be true, right?

Do you see what's wrong with that?

I don't think we will ever see a skateboard in a game. If it was removed from the beta they obviously did it for a reason. Like it sucked.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
By that logic I could make something up and get 5 people to post the same thing. So then it must be true, right?

Do you see what's wrong with that?

I don't think we will ever see a skateboard in a game. If it was removed from the beta they obviously did it for a reason. Like it sucked.
Yeah okay I get you jeez it was a simple mistake. Anyway as I said until this can be dissproven I will believe it.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah okay I get you jeez it was a simple mistake. Anyway as I said until this can be dissproven I will believe it.

Well if say, the skateboard is a lie we wont see anything of it in the scan. We probably wont here anything about it until someone who has the game tell s us. A better course is to not believe until we get the scans.

Always remain sceptical.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Well Joe does have a point. I guess the moment I saw 'Skateboard', my inner child woke up, remembering people telling me how there were rumors of skateboards being in the game. How they wanted to do it but couldn't.

Don't Scans of Coro Coro leak out by now? When I was seriously into pokemon, awaiting Diamond's Release. Hell I remember Emerald's Reveal in Coro Coro. It was this small blurry scan that leaked out with the new clothing for main characters and Rayquaza in the background. I can't wait till, what, the 15th?

andrew517

DigitalDerpGaming
They could make random weather in towns. Their was alot of weather in Emerald.

The skatebord idea i doubt will ever take off

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
The fact is, in the last few hours there's several conflicting CoroCoro reports
It's funny that you should say that, Joe. A friend of mine from Japan just got his copy of CoroCoro not too long ago. Because I'm not feeling too nice, all the juicy info is in a vid I made, thus you have to do all the hard work of reporting the info, but hey, NEW INFO!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whlStNNR0UI

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
It's funny that you should say that, Joe. A friend of mine from Japan just got his copy of CoroCoro not too long ago. Because I'm not feeling too nice, all the juicy info is in a vid I made, thus you have to do all the hard work of reporting the info, but hey, NEW INFO!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whlStNNR0UI

I love you XDDD

I actually really like that song... >_>

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
People, you are always free to click the "Report Post" icon.

The skatebord idea i doubt will ever take off

There is a possibility that the skateboard will be put in this game, though chances may seem slim as it is. As mentioned by few, the "skateboard" was one of the many additions announced during the pre-release period of GS. Though this never made it to the final game, other features announced such as the real-time clock, new Pokémon, and new TM/HMs were included.

The skateboard was supposed to be used in addition to the Bicycle of the previous games and would allow users to travel to "unusual places".

If they will put the skateboard in the game, I don't see any reason to remove the bicycle. Removing the bicycle would prevent you from passing through the Cycling Road in Kanto.

I really hope that the skateboard would finally make its way to this game. It would be very fun to have two means of transportation.

Waterpokes

I wonder if you can make cool stunts on it, like in the R/S/E bicycle? Only if it's in, but I think it should be an option, choosing who of them to pick. It doesn't really matter, but I would like to see skateboard and bicycle used. Like havign both, and maybe the skateboard has a own place, go there and maybe catch something special, like a own baby place. But if they make it, I think it would be problamtic, because then you have to fly to Goldenrod to get a new bike. But the good thing is if you have the Poke Gear, you can call the bicycle man, and send you the skateboard carried by a Pidgeot maybe?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
...But the good thing is if you have the Poke Gear, you can call the bicycle man, and send you the skateboard carried by a Pidgeot maybe?

Nah. I think not. Why bother the Bicycle shop owner if you can keep it in your "wonder bag" instead.

How bout having a collapsable bike that fits in your bag and the skateboard fits on your back?

It doesn't have to. Remember that your bag can do wonders. It can magically store any item of any size of any amount.

Speaking of items, do you remember these lines?

"Hi, GOLD! How are you? I found a useful item shopping, so I bought it with your money. Sorry! It's in your PC. You'll like it!"

Yes, it's your mom. Remember how your mom used to buy items when you have saved enough money? I wonder how it will work, now that you cannot store/withdraw items on your PC.

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
Even though a skateboard would be really cool, I don't think it'll happen. What can a skateboard do that a bike can't? (that question is only for Pokemon and not real life experiences :p)

Coro Coro has Lugia and Ho-Oh on the cover
I'm getting excited to see what they'll show :D

Status
Not open for further replies.