• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~ HG/SS Speculation / Idea Thread 3.0 ~*~ [READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
The cameras in the staues weren't very good traps, they should add some more, like nets that fall from the ceiling, pitfalls and some of the traps from the underground, that would be really cool. (Like the boulders, and the swamp tile that you needed to squirm to get out of)

You mean like your walking around and then a boulder lands on you? That would be strange. I also wondered in Platinum how that doesn't kill the player. I mean a boulder lands on you for crying out loud.

Bardische

Elegance.
You mean like your walking around and then a boulder lands on you? That would be strange. I also wondered in Platinum how that doesn't kill the player. I mean a boulder lands on you for crying out loud.

Your logic is awesome XD

How about something out of Indiana Jones lol. The boulder-randomly-appearing-in-a-corridor gag XD

Waterpokes

That would be awesome if that was in the racing game!
And do you have to use Heracross or something?
If that would be possible, use Heracross and crush those boulders coming at you!

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Lol that does sound like fun

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
Your logic is awesome XD

How about something out of Indiana Jones lol. The boulder-randomly-appearing-in-a-corridor gag XD

I know my logic is awesome XD. That does sound like something in Indiana Jones.

That would be awesome if that was in the racing game!
And do you have to use Heracross or something?
If that would be possible, use Heracross and crush those boulders coming at you!

That does sound like fun 0.o

Ammako

I hope they add a Wi-Fi event that would give out the Old Sea Map to go on Faraway Island and catch Mew, That would allow us to complete the Regional Pokédex, without having to use D/P, since there likely will be a GS Ball Wi-Fi event to catch Celebi, and we just need an event to go catch Mew. Tadaa! That's where Old Sea Map could come in.

If they include a Jirachi and Deoxys in-game wi-fi event to go catch them, I hope they don't recycle the old Mystic and Aurora tickets to go catch them. Tickets to go catch event Pokémon just are outdated now.
(I know the Mystic Ticket isn't to go catch Jirachi, it was for Lugia and Ho-oh, but with them being catchable without an event, they could well recycle those two...)

The HM's should be like that, in my opinion:
  • HM01: Cut
  • HM02: Fly
  • HM03: Surf
  • HM04: Strength
  • HM05: Whirlpool
  • HM06: Rock Smash
  • HM07: Waterfall
  • HM08: Rock Climb.

Replacing Defog with Whirlpool would be better than keeping Defog and adding a 9th HM, since Defog doesn't really has an use and they don't absolutely HAVE to put fog in the game. Also, in the case someone hacked to trade it to D/P/Pt, it would change into HM05 Defog.

who cares? if people want to mess up thier games, be my guest.
What about someone equips it and trade it to someone on the GTS?

Dive wasn't an HM in FR/LG.
Dive still is in FR/LG's coding as an HM. If you cheat, you can get an HM08 that teaches Dive.

Now that you mention it.. HM05 have both been non-damaging moves that lower accuracy.
Defog lowers evasion.

But how can it be 9HM's?
By there being 16 gyms!

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
What's the old sea map??

Samayowa

you amaze me.
You know how it's said that the Kimono girls play a little bit of a bigger role in these games?
Well, is it possible that maybe they help with Entei, Raikou and Suicune?
Or something like that?
lol.
Just trying to throw some new ideas out there. :)

I hope to see three new Kimono Girls, one with a Eevee, another with a Glaceon and finally one with a Leafeon, that would mean all eight of them would have a member of the Eevee line. Obviously after the Elite Four though, as Glaceon and Leafeon aren't included.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I hope to see three new Kimono Girls, one with a Eevee, another with a Glaceon and finally one with a Leafeon, that would mean all eight of them would have a member of the Eevee line. Obviously after the Elite Four though, as Glaceon and Leafeon aren't included.

I think there'd be little point after the Elite Four. Would you really care about going back to battle them?

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
gyarados.jpg

I like the sprite. It may have it's own battle sprite like the NE Pichu.

lakeofrage.jpg

From Pokemon Sunday I could tell it is raining. The Red Gyarados is looking diagonal, and the surf sprite is generic.

pokethlon.jpg

I first thought it was the contest hall, but then I found out (by my brother) it is the Pokethlon building.

pokethlon2.jpg

I think that this is what happens before the race starts.

pokethlon3.jpg

This is during the race. During Pokemon Sunday it shows you jump over hurdles. The third Pokemon is Meowth, I don't know what the first two are. (It is a bad quality picture the third one is Meowth.)

Last edited:

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Well building graphics have gotten better from G/S/C

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Obvious is obvious,also the graphics migth be a little better than D/P/Pt like how RF/LG Graphs were better than R/S/E.

I think they are better. Probably will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.