• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~ HG/SS Speculation / Idea Thread 3.0 ~*~ [READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
So, I'm gonna go out on a limb and speculate from the new video, that the new area by the National Park is going to be where the minigames are.
Since it's a big building and whatnot and that's more or less what looks like is there.
But, that's just playful speculation.
:D

Skirgedot

With the inclusion of all this sort of mini-games, there is some seriously doubts as if we're going to have contests or not. But heck, it would be just another waste, since we got basically nice contests in DPPt.

With the inclusion of all this sort of mini-games, there is some seriously doubts as if we're going to have contests or not. But heck, it would be just another waste, since we got basically nice contests in DPPt.
How does that put in doubts? They are not mutually exclusive events. They can have both.

I just wish we could get back RSE contests. The ones in DPPt fail on so many levels.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I believe we'll have contests. I think May going to Johto for contests kind of hinted at that. Yeah yeah I know anime =/= games, but well...we'll see.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Actually, the minigames look more fun and interesting than the contests to me.
Though I've always loved contests, I'm stoked for these new minigames.
Something fresh, new and interesting, just like everything about Johto was![:

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
The victory road was basiclly everything before it, starting after Tohjo Falls.

Yeah, and I liked that Victory Road. It wasn't confusing.

So, I'm gonna go out on a limb and speculate from the new video, that the new area by the National Park is going to be where the minigames are.
Since it's a big building and whatnot and that's more or less what looks like is there.
But, that's just playful speculation.
:D

Probably. That or the Contest Hall we all want so bad.

How does that put in doubts? They are not mutually exclusive events. They can have both.

I just wish we could get back RSE contests. The ones in DPPt fail on so many levels.

They won't go backwards in tech. The new features of the contests were to show of the Touch Screen in a new fun way. :D

I know, but I can wish. :D

For the sake of consistency, do you guys expect Blue to be renamed Green, since FRLG remakes have been out for awhile now?

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I know, but I can wish. :D

For the sake of consistency, do you guys expect Blue to be renamed Green, since FRLG remakes have been out for awhile now?

Meh, I think it'll stay Blue. Atleast, I hope it does.
Though, I suppose it really wouldn't matter much, since it's a teeeny tiny detail. :p

Electric

This is the normal victory road:
There are wild Pokemon, and trainers.

This is the victory road in GSC:
The first part is full of trainers after you leave Tohjo Falls. The second part is a cave, where there are wild Pokemon, but no trainers.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
How can you tell if thats were the minigames will be? If you check the map of johto you see that the building in national park is on the left and when you go there you will be entering to the left,but the building shown on pokemon sunday is going up not to left so we cant be sure.

Well, you could've walked to the left from the National Park, with maybe some grass and whanot in between and then there's a path and you follow it over and up to the building.

EDIT: and I wasn't saying that is IS that area, I said it COULD BE in that area.

1chugga

cyndaquil trainer
HA to all the people who didnt want red gyrados to be in the game since it would make it less special than a normal shiny i just gotta say HA now i hope they still keep extreme speed dratini which would be awesome

Samayowa

you amaze me.
But the building is leaning to the left just like the battle hall and battle castle in platinum.

IIRC, there are various buildings in that area, correct?
So, it could be one of many buidlings in that area.
Either, way; it'll be either somewhere old or new.
ha.
Obviously. :p

Samayowa

you amaze me.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44116/t1378773-hgss-johto-map-ecruteak-city-box-art-images-new-pokewalker-info/

Scroll down to the second pic and look at the smallest red box, it looks as if there is more than just one building there.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Unless Im blind I see only two buildings maybe one is for contest?

Well, yes. Two, a couple. Same thing.
The point is there are multiple buildings, so there could be Contests and the Minigame "Arena" if they everso wanted there to be.
Which would be great, IMO.

megaman12

Not Happy
Well, yes. Two, a couple. Same thing.
The point is there are multiple buildings, so there could be Contests and the Minigame "Arena" if they everso wanted there to be.
Which would be great, IMO.

I hope the games will be fun.So what do you think will be the other games?Imagine if there were sports.Pokemon playing basketball Lol.Also I hope the contest are better if there if contest.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I hope the games will be fun.So what do you think will be the other games?Imagine if there were sports.Pokemon playing basketball Lol.Also I hope the contest are better if there if contest.

ahhaha. Than it'd be similar to Mario Tennis and all those.
But, it'd be interesting to see what other games they've come up with.
Maybe there'll be a water race or something.
The possibilities are really endless, which are very good odds.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.