• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~ HG/SS Speculation / Idea Thread 3.0 ~*~ [READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well personally I believe since this a remake all the names will remained untouched.Others might argue that Remakes don't mean things have to stay exactly the same. But major things such as regions (Kanto), necessary story plots have remained the same.

It just depends on wiether or not you consider names as a important to the game as the regions. As I've already said that in my opinon Blue will remain.
It has nothing to do with it being a remake. If they keep it Blue it causes inconsistency. History was rewritten after FRLG came out. It's very likely that he will be kept as Green, as that is his proper name now outside of Japan. Two, names have very little importance.

ijea4444

Ho-oh will not have Blaze, and Lugia will not have Torrent. Those are reserved for Starter Pokemon.

And since Kyogre's the only Pokemon with Drizzle, they won't give the Red Gyarados one. It'd be cool if it had it, but at the same time, think of how impossible it will be to even use the Red Gyarados, with Thunder, an electric type move, being 100% accurate against this Water/Flying Pokemon.

I too believe that Drizzle should stay exclusive to Kyogre, but unless your playing UBERs Thunder isn't really a common move in the average team.The only reason Red Gyrados would be good with Drizzle, is if it had a counterpart with Drought. And I don't see any other pokemon similar to Gyarados in the Johto dex that could have Drought. I think it would be too gamebreaking for there to be removal of Damp Rock/Several Rain Dance move slots on a Rain Dance team.

TBH If someone just saw that there was rain out side could easily make that false statement. I truely believe that they just put there for a feel of danger or to make Gyrados a possibly harder fight because it would be low-level compared to the Levels that your pokemon would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.