• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~ HG/SS Speculation / Idea Thread 4.0 ~*~ [READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow was just an Easter Egg for those who were fans of the anime, that was it.

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
(and i know in the the next post SOME idiot will mention something about the anime -_-)
And no, they're not Jessie and James. Those two are anime characters. Anime does not = games. Yellow can not even be considered canon. :/ It was a fourth add on fanservice to the anime fans.

These games will not base themselves off RGBY. The original first generation is over with. Gone. It's just a part of history.

FRLG is the new three years earlier, where Jessie and James did not exist.
told you =]
the fact of the matter is that gsc WAS based partly on yellow, and there are many facts to prove it. these "new rocket executives" where there SINCE gsc, and if the WERE based on jessie and james, they arent going to just change it now, and proof shows us that they didnt change it. so that whole "gone with history" areguement is invalid now. they ALREADY appeared in gsc 10 years ago, and proof shows us that they are reappearing now. oh and two team rocket executives DID appear in frlg, although they have the same sprites as regular grunts. one male, and one female. same teams as the execs from gschgss and same goals. so if these two JnJ look alikes are really JnJ, then they DID really appear in FRLG. =]
Yellow was just an Easter Egg for those who were fans of the anime, that was it.
it doesnt MATTER that yellow was just an easter egg. i agree that it was. but it STILL was intoduced into the back story of gsc, so it isnt improbable that this could happen, especially since these JnJ look alikes appeared in gsc aswell as hgss. that arguement that yellow is just fanservice is true, but null since yellow is still present in gsc.

Last edited:
told you =]
the fact of the matter is that gsc WAS based partly on yellow, and there are many facts to prove it. these "new rocket executives" where there SINCE gsc, and if the WERE based on jessie and james, they arent going to just change it now, and proof shows us that they didnt change it. so that whole "gone with history" areguement is invalid now. they ALREADY appeared in gsc 10 years ago, and proof shows us that they are reappearing now. oh and two team rocket executives DID appear in frlg, although they have the same sprites as regular grunts. one male, and one female. same teams as the execs from gschgss and same goals. so if these two JnJ look alikes are really JnJ, then they DID really appear in FRLG. =]
...and your evidence for saying GSC is based off Yellow is what? And no, don't say Red's team. Because someone can easily say it is based off the first generation as a whole. And see, your argument depends on one HUGE if. "If the executives were based off J&J in GSC"

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
told you =]

Exactly. Just to simplify, the new admins only mean an added rocket member. Thats it.

It was the first and only time they were seen or mentioned. Anyone who thinks they even have a chance of appearing in future titles is an idiot.
Lolol. I agree.

What's the point of speculating and arguing anyway? Them being in the games or not makes no difference.

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
Lolol. I agree.

What's the point of speculating and arguing anyway? Them being in the games or not makes no difference.

Exactly...so why are we still having this convorsation lol?

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
Because no one has any information to talk about....

Well...um...We can mabye start a discustion about Eusine, Or possibly talk about confirmed buildings?

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
...and your evidence for saying GSC is based off Yellow is what? And no, don't say Red's team. Because someone can easily say it is based off the first generation as a whole. And see, your argument depends on one HUGE if. "If the executives were based off J&J in GSC"
accept that its NOT based on the first generation as a whole. its based on all of the pokemon you are guarenteed you get in the latest (nost up to date)series game, yellow. im not going to list them because you can pretty much guess. and the only other differences in yellow to main series games are jessie and james (which is what is being argued over) and the surfung house, which is under construction in gsc, so its no longer there. thats all of the proof possiblely able to be extracted from yellow. everything else is generic between yellow and rbg. and yes, it IS based on an if, because it isnt fact, its speculation. im just arguing on why jessie and james being in here is a valid arguement. im not saying that it is, im just saying it could be. it isnt almost impossible like contests. this is pretty likely. why? because they have so much in common.

Exactly. Just to simplify, the new admins only mean an added rocket member. Thats it.
i dont understand.
If I remember correctly Jessie and James have always been portrayed as grunts, thts why in the anime, there status is below grunt...

oh my god. THEY ARE ONLY GRUNTS IN THE ANIME! in the games they are executives.
Them being in the games or not makes no difference.
O_O
youre joking right? please tell me youre kidding. im not even going to justify that with an intelectual response. its posts like this that reminds me how dumb people on these forums can be sometimes.

Last edited:

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
accept that its NOT based on the first generation as a whole. its based on all of the pokemon you are guarenteed you get in the latest (nost up to date)series game, yellow. im not going to list them because you can pretty much guess. and the only other differences in yellow to main series games are jessie and james (which is what is being argued over) and the surfung house, which is under construction in gsc, so its no longer there. thats all of the proof possiblely able to be extracted from yellow. everything else is generic between yellow and rbg. and yes, it IS based on an if, because it isnt fact, its speculation. im just arguing on why jessie and james being in here is a valid arguement. im not saying that it is, im just saying it could be. it isnt almost impossible like contests. this is pretty likely. why? because they have so much in common.

i dont understand.

oh my god. THEY ARE ONLY GRUNTS IN THE ANIME! in the games they are executives.

O_O
youre joking right? please tell me youre kidding. im not even going to justify that with an intelectual response. its posts like this that reminds me how dumb people on these forums can be sometimes.

I just don't understand why you can't put your respones in a shortend form. Frankly, I have a hard time understanding what your trying to make sense of. I mean, i know what your talking about, but you tend to go off into different subjects as you respond. Not to be offensive at all, i would just appreciate it if you respond with a shortend "quick to the point" answer. Nothing more.

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
I just don't understand why you can't put your respones in a shortend form. Frankly, I have a hard time understanding what your trying to make sense of. I mean, i know what your talking about, but you tend to go off into different subjects as you respond. Not to be offensive at all, i would just appreciate it if you respond with a shortend "quick to the point" answer. Nothing more.

honestly, i wish i could. but people on this forum need full indepth proof of what im trying to say, or else they will just start posting willie nillie invalid and incorrect counter arguements. im really sorry that i write so much and i find no disrespect in what you said. but frankly, i try to cover as many points as possible so that there is no other possible "educated" response to what my point is. and it works. usually, after my posts, people just repeat what they have been saying again and agian or bring up points that i already terminated, or post something that is completely false, making it seem like i implied it. so i think that by writing the way i write, i accomplish what i want to accomplish everytime.

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
honestly, i wish i could. but people on this forum need full indepth proof of what im trying to say, or else they will just start posting willie nillie invalid and incorrect counter arguements. im really sorry that i write so much and i find no disrespect in what you said. but frankly, i try to cover as many points as possible so that there is no other possible "educated" response to what my point is. and it works. usually, after my posts, people just repeat what they have been saying again and agian or bring up points that i already terminated, or post something that is completely false, making it seem like i implied it. so i think that by writing the way i write, i accomplish what i want to accomplish everytime.

I see what your saying, but in this way you are only adding to the argument you wish to stop. People are stubborn, and will bend, and twist the truth to their liking until they get what They want. Thats just the nature of humans, It's in politcs, everyday life, school, Sports, etc. In fact your doing it now and so am i, you wish to stop the argument, and i wish for you to stop confronting it. I hope you'll understand. And for the people that lie are just digging a deeper, and deeper hole, the deeper it grows, the worse the punishment, then afterwards you can only say "I told you so." And leave at that, Nothing more, Nothing less.

Last edited:

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
I see what your saying, but in this way you are only adding to the argument you wish to stop. People are stubborn, and will bend, and twist the truth to their liking until they get what They want. Thats just the nature of humans, It's in politcs, everyday life, school, Sports, etc. In fact your doing it now and so am i, you wish to stop the argument, and i wish for you to stop confronting it. I hope you'll understand.

i do understand, but isnt that the point of forums? to voice your oppinions, agreements, and disagreements? thats just how I voice my oppinions. its just that some people say things like the orange islands being in or contests and it just annoys the crap out of me. haha but i totally get what your saying dude. but if it turns out the rockets names are "jessica" and "jamie" or something like that, i will cry of laughter XD

Last edited:

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
Heh, glad to see, gusse i went a bit off myself lol. But i get why you do it now to. And yes, that is the point of the fourms, lol.

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
Heh, glad to see, gusse i went a bit off myself lol. But i get why you do it now to. And yes, that is the point of the fourms, lol.

haha, we both did. but honestly, we must be like "hell's kitchen" for people watching this forum! XD i remember someone posting "wow, this forum got feisty while i was gone!" and i died laughing!
wow, we are really off topic, arent we?
um, what does anyone think about how on the "ribbon" menu, its place holders are all shaped like metals, not ribbons?

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
I acctually think it's a great idea, considering the fact that ribbons are considerd to be an achivement of something, I think having a big o'l Gold medal on my Tyranitar isn't a bad idea at all lol.

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
some people are using it as proof that contests are out and the pokethlon is in. i honestly dont think that that is enough proof although i comletely support the contests are out theory. but they can easily have it so that the slot holds both ribbons AND ribbons, as they are pretty much the samething data wise, just sprited differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.