• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hg story team

Hi, i want to rate my team for the Hg story( Gym Leaders and this stuff), i got them all from cloning from my other 4th gen game(some moves are hm's that i need to put in the pokemon), i'm in Goldenrod City.

;445;
Nature: Adamant
Iv's: 3/30/2/23/31/20
Ev's: 255 atk, 255 speed
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Outrage, Earthquake, Strength and Rock Slide

;424;
Nature: Jolly
Iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev's: 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 hp
Ability Technician
Moves: Fake Out, Aerial Ace, Rock Smash and U-turn

;212;
Ev's: 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 hp
Ability: Technician
Moves: U-turn, Bullet Punch, Superpower and Cut

;430;
Nature: Naive
Iv's: 31/31/17/31/4/31
EV's:224 atk, 48 s.atk, 238 speed
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Superpower, Heat Wave, Sucker Punch and Fly

;130;
Iv's: 0/29/8/4/15/31
Ev's: 252 atk, 252, speed
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Earthquake and Ice Fang

;121;
Nature: Timid
Genderless
Ev's: 252 s.atk, 252 speed, 4hp
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Psychic

Last edited:

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
pursuit is crappy ingame. rock smash is acceptable.
instead of pursuit you could use ice punch or seed bomb but those are battle frontier move tutor stuff so I guess you could go with return

you could get rid of either grachomp or flygon because they are pretty much the same thing.
maybe you could go with a special flygon set (which can be both awful but wonderful) ?

purple tangrowth thanks for the advice i'll try to find another pokemon and try to find some tm's for them.

zaiker 42 except of gyarados all of them are in a high level, so i'm using only gyarados from now.

i made some changes, what do you think now?

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Swords Dance over Rock Slide on Garchomp.And Fire Fang over Strength if you get the chance.

the sword dance to rock slide i'm able to do, but i can't take strength out since i need it in the game