People, you do realise that if these birds were going to be in those games, they would have been shown by now alongside Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groundon, Mewtwo, Lugia and Ho-oh, and also Raikou, Entei and Suicune on the board on Pokemon Sunday.
And plus wouldn't Coro coro have said something by now?
And come on, they were in Platinum, so they really wouldn't come back here.
Surely that board listed legendary pokémon that you can now use in the 2010 VGC?
Considering how it's been confirmed that the weather trio are allowed in the 2010 VGC and are lv.50, which was the maximum level, I'd say the same would be for Mewtwo as we know he is allowed in the VGC - He'll be lv.50.
Also about the 3 birds - I doubt they'll be in HGSS. If they were, they would not be in Platinum, because, think about it:
1) HeartGold and SoulSilver have been in development since D/P's release, so they'd obviously know what Pokémon were going to be in each game.
2) Platinum only had the Regi trio because their trios 'master' is a Sinnoh pokémon. So they have 4 trios in total - Dragons, Pixies, Golems and Birds
3) So far, we know HGSS will have two trios - Beasts and Weather. So if the birds were somehow going to be in HGSS, it would have made more sense if each game had 3 trios each, surely? ESPECIALLY considering how over-crowded Platinum was with legendaries anyway.
Mewtwo was not confirmed.
But common sense tells us it will be here.
It appeared on the board that showed wich legendaries would we allowed at WCS 2010.
Now, we assume they will keep the two rules from this year's WCS:
- Your Pokémon must be at Lv. 50.
- Your Pokémon must be caught in your own game.
We'd have to assume Mewtwo will be caught at Lv. 50 or less in HG/SS, since the only way to get it is at Lv. 70, in FR/LG.
Were the rules really that strict in Japan? As I saw no mention of the bolded rule on the American and European rules - especially considering as how when I entered the VGC my entire team came from my Diamond, yet I used my Pearl (as it was European). Also, I saw people using Lati@s, which would have had to be Pal Parked.