• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Omastar

Water Type Trainer
Lugia \Ho-Oh Lvs. 45\70(depending)-same place-, The Dogs 40-roaming-, CELEBI AND MEW SHOULD BE LV 30-Ilex Forest and Mt.Moon-, im tired of having to go to the store for a pokemon. Kyogery, Rayquaza and Groundon are in, but i have no suggestion,and Latios and Latias roaming Kanto.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Lugia \Ho-Oh Lvs. 45\70(depending)-same place-, The Dogs 40-roaming-, CELEBI AND MEW SHOULD BE LV 30-Ilex Forest and Mt.Moon-, im tired of having to go to the store for a pokemon. Kyogery, Rayquaza and Groundon are in, but i have no suggestion,and Latios and Latias roaming Kanto.

Why have mew in mt. moon? Mew should be in a deeper part of where mewtwo is or in it's own place somewhere close to celedon city or fushia

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
I'm hopeing for Celebi also. Here in the UK we have never had a Celebi event in GBA games. :(

Celebi should be like the most wanted legendary. Celebi is so randomonious(READMYSIG) that it isn't funny. They need celebi for all regions. They made it so difficult in the gba games but since this is Ds and Wi-Fi can be used it should be easy. They need more event pokemon in HGSS But i have no idea of what they can be besides celebi mew latios and latias. THe other legendaries where either in the game or in platinum. Once there is a 5th gen.(YESYESYESYES) it should be lots of fun getting event and in game pokemon

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
GameFreak is going to have a horse's heads in their beds if they don't have a Celebi event.

It's Kyogre.

And Suicune is stationary.

Gokuzaru

GOLD, Master Of All
i dont see that happenening. i picture more of it having its own area, like an island possibly.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Maybe when you unlock a celebi event a new area in Ilex forest appears behind the shrine and you take a long path to celebi which should be at Level 35.

itachi95

shiny hunter
I think maybe you can get a special items over Wi-fi or someting and you can find Celebii, and maybe possibly mew.

Rabidmunchlax

We don't actually have comformation that suicune is stationary or that mewtwo is in

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I can almost see a Celebi event.

The event gives you the GS ball(YES!) and you have to go to Illex Forest and click the shrine and it will say "there is a place where the GS ball might fit. Place the GS Ball?"

Thats when you click yes and a wild Celebi lv.30 appears.

unluckyred13

tHe blaCk sIlVeR
I can almost see a Celebi event.

The event gives you the GS ball(YES!) and you have to go to Illex Forest and click the shrine and it will say "there is a place where the GS ball might fit. Place the GS Ball?"

Thats when you click yes and a wild Celebi lv.30 appears.

well yes...it is a pokemon gold and silver remake afterall....
but i think it wouldnt be an event maybe someone will give you the gs ball in kanto..(im probably wrong)..

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
well yes...it is a pokemon gold and silver remake afterall....
but i think it wouldnt be an event maybe someone will give you the gs ball in kanto..(im probably wrong)..

I hope you're not wrong...
I don't want to have to go to a store to get Celebi. If it's through WiFi though, I'd be happy.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think that the GS Ball-Ilex Forest Shrine-Celebi idea seems pretty probable and IMO, it's a pretty good idea. I think it would be cool to put the GS Ball in the shrine, and have Celebi "emerge" from the shine/ball and go hide somewhere in the forest. You battle it, you catch it, and that's that.

How the GS Ball would be obtained, though... well, knowing Nintendo, it almost has to be through a Wi-Fi event (which isn't all that disappointing).

Ammako

Eusine is in, and we've seen a picture of the Johto map where Entei and Raikou are on it. Suicune isn't.

Suicune could be on the same route as Entei or Raikou.
That actually is a plausible explication.
But that Suicune is stationary is plausible, too.