• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Yeah, it could be an explanation for it being on Cerulean Cape.
Suicune would challenge you at Lv. 40, obviously.u_u

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I disagree, I think it will be a higher level than Raikou or Entei. My bet is level 50.

Yeah, I guess you're right. With the inclusion of Eusine, It might get a bit more 'attention' from Entei and Raikou. 50 at the most but 45-ish at the least.

I haven't played Crystal, however didn't the pond in Celadon City become polluted and filled with Grimer and Muk? He could possibly go their to filter the lake and purify it, and it's also the home of Eusine.

No, you're talking about that small pond in Celadon (the one you had to use Surf to cross it and get the Softboiled TM in RBY).

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
.If the lake if purrified...where the grimer muk run to

@Shadow Eeeveelution: Who really cares, about the Grimer and Muk? If Suicune does purify it though, what would be there?

But what I really wanna know is why is it in Celadon. the Beasts run along the routes, and If they are ever in a town, it's in a deserted part. It's possible, with all the surprises from Nintendo, but still highly unlikely. Would be cool though.

Giratina93

King of the Koopas
Perhaps, Kyogre will be found deep within the Seafoam Islands, and Groudon in an unlockable area of Victory road... but currently, I have no idea where Rayquaza might be found at... of course, each of them will be found in their little "Arena"...

Last edited:

littleyoshi

I haven't played Crystal, however didn't the pond in Celadon City become polluted and filled with Grimer and Muk? He could possibly go their to filter the lake and purify it, and it's also the home of Eusine.
Ooh thats a really good idea..I forgot that you could find Grimer by surfing there.

I can't see this happening, as there isn't a way this could benefit the story as far as I can see. Also, where would we catch Grimer and Muk if they left?

Tyridium

COD fan
i reckon for groudon and kyogre they will do extreme weather again, rayquaza will be at the top of the kanto radio tower?!?

i want to see an event that makes the legendary birds roam, an event to opens mewtwos cave and a mew event.

Maybe they'll do an arceus event on seven island!?

Gokuzaru

GOLD, Master Of All
i think that they will all be at the same place. it looks the same so, im guessing that it is some new area, probably basing the entrance in the ocean some where.