• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Lucario_1914

It'll destroy us all
Celedon is the home of eusine

Tytus

Iron Islander
i reckon for groudon and kyogre they will do extreme weather again, rayquaza will be at the top of the kanto radio tower?!?

i want to see an event that makes the legendary birds roam, an event to opens mewtwos cave and a mew event.

Maybe they'll do an arceus event on seven island!?

Or maybe they just sit somewhere so we don't have to chase them again @_@

There has been no mention of the Sevii islands yet, but I wouldn't count on it. Then again, they were integrated into FRLG's main storyline and weren't just an extra, but their main purpose was to provide Johto Pokemon, which we will obviously have plenty of.

blizzard909

<--Best Pokemon Ever
you probably won't have to chace groudon or kyogre since they look like they're at a set location

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
It makes sense. puttibg the cave on t.he b.order between land and sea seems like a good place but where?

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
It would need a cave to cover but I think either Cianwood or even Fuchia could hold
these caves

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I think that too but i also think Ruins of Alph seem as potential for The Weather Trio...
And Cianwood :)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
They could make books that appear in some place stating that 1-2 year ago ..there was a drizzle...but later ended at Certain place,..*That could be kyogre's resting place...

If mewtwo will get in this game..i doubt that it will be in cerulean cave...as they probably will retain the story that the cave have cave-in..this could make the fossil to live there?

Terry. T.

One and Only...
you probably won't have to chace groudon or kyogre since they look like they're at a set location

Like in... was it Emerald?
And like in something I won't mention, the legendary dogs roamed and you talked to them to fight them, then they don't flee.
But on the screenshot, it's going to be like Mespirit etc for the dogs.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..maybe just the roaming beast..but theres logic that grou, kyo caves could move from place to place like they run away from TA/TM

Terry. T.

One and Only...
..maybe just the roaming beast..but theres logic that grou, kyo caves could move from place to place like they run away from TA/TM

And Rayquaza could be in Cerulean Cave.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..that place don't really suite for a flying legend..but thta could be possible..

*The Cerulean cave collpase after Rayquaza from Hoenn run away and enter the cave...
You need some special thing to reopen the cave...that sound logic

Terry. T.

One and Only...
..that place don't really suite for a flying legend..but thta could be possible..

*The Cerulean cave collpase after Rayquaza from Hoenn run away and enter the cave...

Yellow Orb? Digger Drill?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
...Green orb or Driller could be fine...

the thing could be obtain after you get silver for all frontier maybe

Terry. T.

One and Only...
...Green orb or Driller could be fine...

the thing could be obtain after you get silver for all frontier maybe

I am NOT going through the Castle hell again. I still haven't got Silver there (and in the Battle Tower)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..They won't let you get all legend easily...maybe after you get the legend bird duo?

Juka

M.c.

You need kyogre and groudon
:)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..both of them could run to other place..but ...needing them to open the cave could be seemply mean destroying that place entirely