• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

hey, does anyone know where to get the legendary dogs in HGSS, are they going to roam again or be talked to like the birds are in FRLG. In another case is the evidence you guys are telling me confirmed or unconfirmed. Thanks

dannydstk

raikou and entei are roamers suicune is not

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Suicune deserves to be stationary AND at a higher level.

Spirit of Darkness

I don't believe so, as Suicune isn't the best among the three beast, in fact, Entei and Raikou are better than Suicune, and even with the screenshots, it isn't confirmed yet, I believe that we should wait until the news are officially announed or the games are officially released.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
But Suicune gets the most attention and the main purpose of Eusine is actually Suicune

Spirit of Darkness

That was before, but hopefully this time, he will be interested in all the beasts and he will follow us while chasing all the beasts and battle us several times.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
The battling several times yes, but interest in all the beasts, no.

Steelia

forever.
All this talk of strictly Level 50 Legendary Pokemon's starting to get me worried... Wasn't the Elite 4's highest leveled trainer (Lance) in the 50's, and no further than that? Training in the E4 was practically useless, but as it was the "best" place in both Johto and Kanto (save the Silver Cave), you had to do it so many times... especially if you were raising a legendary!
I really hope they have the Lv. 50 aspect of the E4 for the beginning of the game, but majorly amp it upon completion of the Kanto region's badge collecting.

In any case, I'm still holding out for some form of Mewtwo showcasing. He was shown on that lineup in a previous Pkmn Sunday with all the other confirmed Legendaries in HGSS... Perhaps I think too much, but I find that to be more than just a coincidence. If anything, it could've been a subliminal premonition. That'd be great.
But, now that I think of it, this wouldn't be the first time Mewtwo was screwed over at a chance of availability, despite most fan demand/expectation... *cough*

I honestly don't see the Birds being in HGSS... GAME FREAK needs a way to lure people into buying Platinum, hey, what better way than collecting the 3 birds from it? HGSS will cover the majority of other Legends, while Platinum sweeps the Regis and Birds. Sounds fair enough.

The Latis would be a pleasant surprise, as would Deoxys, being in-game... but I'm far from expecting them. Jirachi'd also be nice, but that seems to "the Wi-Fi Pokemon" of choice to GAME FREAK. Guess they need one legend to keep the WF trend circulating.

And, of course, Celebi's an obvious given. Why wouldn't they have it?
Thus far, I haven't let the "rumors" bring my expectations down... Most of the people who figured "Kanto won't be in." or never expected Eusine, are normally kids who are just now growing up with Pokemon, and never played Gold/Silver/Crystal in their prime.

Last edited:

drake13

Ryukishi
I honestly don't see the Birds being in HGSS... GAME FREAK needs a way to lure people into buying Platinum, hey, what better way than collecting the 3 birds from it? HGSS will cover the majority of other Legends, while Platinum sweeps the Regis and Birds. Sounds fair enough.

it would be awkward to see it again in HGSS....but yeah, possibilities are endless...we'll never know...

The Latis would be a pleasant surprise, as would Deoxys, being in-game... but I'm far from expecting them. Jirachi'd also be nice, but that seems to "the Wi-Fi Pokemon" of choice to GAME FREAK. Guess they need one legend to keep the WF trend circulating.

yeah, the Latis are a really great addition in the games...'ya know, just to fill up the entire pokedex w/o the use of pal parking from previous games...

just like i said before, the white rock seems to have a connection to a certain legendary..as of the white rock in DPPt witch shaymin..it maybe either jirachi, deoxys or mew...but then again, we'll never know until it comes out xD

Thus far, I haven't let the "rumors" bring my expectations down... Most of the people who figured "Kanto won't be in." or never expected Eusine, are normally kids who are just now growing up with Pokemon, and never played Gold/Silver/Crystal in their prime.

celebi will be in the game, 'nuff said...it's pretty obvious...even not yet confirmed but hey!!

blizzard909

<--Best Pokemon Ever
It would be pointless for celebi not to be included since what's the point of an uncatchable pokemon ???

Why would Celebi not be included?
It hasn't been in a game for ages, unless you got it via a hacked source or event, or anything which isn't legit.

I reckon it will be more or less the same event.

drake13

Ryukishi
^ there are more chances of it being available because the use of technology is even bigger...we have wi-fi, wireless conenction...etc...

in the past GSC games, you can get the GS ball via gameshark or if you're lucky enough to get it from a very small event....

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

celebi will be in the game, 'nuff said...it's pretty obvious...even not yet confirmed but hey!!

It would be pointless for celebi not to be included since what's the point of an uncatchable pokemon ???

Why would Celebi not be included?
It hasn't been in a game for ages, unless you got it via a hacked source or event, or anything which isn't legit.

Who said Celebi won't be in the games?

Sand Alchemist

I think Celebi will be in the games but as Event Pokemon (needing Friend Code to having GS Ball).

I mean, what was the last game with no Event Pokemon which needed a key item to unlock the event for obtain them?

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
The battling several times yes, but interest in all the beasts, no.
Eusine has interest in at least Raikou. Now, before you say "ANIME =/= GAMES NOOB" it still has an effect here. If you watched Raikou: The Legend of Thunder, Eusine appeared and was quite interested in Raikou. He isn't strictly for Suicune. He only targeted Suicune only in Crystal as Suicune was the cover legend.

blizzard909

<--Best Pokemon Ever
Eusine has interest in at least Raikou. Now, before you say "ANIME =/= GAMES NOOB" it still has an effect here. If you watched Raikou: The Legend of Thunder, Eusine appeared and was quite interested in Raikou. He isn't strictly for Suicune. He only targeted Suicune only in Crystal as Suicune was the cover legend.

Yeah and maybe he's intersested in all three beasts and not just suicune it gives the others a role too

talala

I don't believe so, as Suicune isn't the best among the three beast, in fact, Entei and Raikou are better than Suicune, and even with the screenshots, it isn't confirmed yet, I believe that we should wait until the news are officially announed or the games are officially released.

almost everyone agrees with this and the game creators are all aware of this so they make the lame one the easiest to get