• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Yeah and maybe he's intersested in all three beasts and not just suicune it gives the others a role too

He's like Cynthia, he studies rare Pokemon and myths, however he's more interested in owning the myths and legends, unlike Cynthia, who just wants to enjoy them.

He's more Cynthia crossed with a Pokemaniac if you will.
So I could see him chasing all three of them, however I think in these games, it will only be Suicune though.

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
They said Ho-oh and Lugia have a hidden ability! You know what this means??? This could possibly mean new formes! Introduced at the last minute is possible but it's unexpecting!

xD No you dolt, it means that they won't be stuck with that useless Pressure ability.

Emp

I hope Mewtwo isn't in the same place as FrLg, they could always make another event triggered by the player character having the Bezerk Gene. I'd like to travel to the area in Johto found in Mewtwo Returns :p

Suicune is stationary, lets just drop it. I don't get why some people are so against the idea of it getting special attention.

And by competitive standards, Suicune is the best one to use...

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Suicune is stationary, lets just drop it. I don't get why some people are so against the idea of it getting special attention.

That's true. Suicune was on the box art for crystal, guys. It got special attention since Crystal...

talala

yeah but raikou owns IT (genderless lol) and raikou is the only one that doesn't get owned, its a straight line instead of a circle, raikou>suicune>entei>no dog

K-B-K

Here's a list of confirmed legendaries in HGSS:

Confirmed: Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza
Arceus event: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Still being argued about: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo*
*Mind you, Mewtwo was not "officially" confirmed.

Unconfirmed: Mew, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Deoxys

Here's a list of legendaries in DPPt:

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Phione, Manaphy, Regigigas, Heatran, Shaymin, Arceus

Sorry about this very late reply but thank you for this.

Also, about Mewtwo, i personally think he will be because of Kanto.

(Also, Praying to god for a Mew event since its my favorite pokemon.)

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
I don't think people really paid attention to the dogs until Crystal came out. It was mostly about Ho-oh and Lugia then people was like was oh yea there's the dogs to catch too. Might as well do that since we already catched the main legendaries. But yea does anybody know if we have to catch all the dogs and/or birds to get the other legendary that's not your main legendary? If that makes sense.

I don't think people really paid attention to the dogs until Crystal came out. It was mostly about Ho-oh and Lugia then people was like was oh yea there's the dogs to catch too. Might as well do that since we already catched the main legendaries. But yea does anybody know if we have to catch all the dogs and/or birds to get the other legendary that's not your main legendary? If that makes sense.
We don't know that, but I'm guessing no. If the legendary birds are in, I could see it happening, but if they aren't then definitely not.

K-B-K

Lol, I remember when i played Crystal back in the day and when i forgot about them i ended up with "Wild ENTEI appeared!" I almost wet myself.

talala

no, you can just go to the other legendary and get it any time you want it after i think you beat the elite 4

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Yea that's true. What I thought Latios and Latias was confirmed?..

K-B-K

Yea that's true. What I thought Latios and Latias was confirmed?..

Alot of pokemon seem to be "confirmed" so i don't think anyone knows if they are.

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
Not confirmed,but in my book has a very high chance of getting in!I would also like to see mew/mewtwo/celebi/deoxsys.