• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Tytus

Iron Islander
Only a couple more days left to get Mew! I have two already, Timid and Calm ones, plus two still waiting in the Poke Marts, but I'd like to get a Jolly one and then reset that game for another before the event ends.

I need to stop hoarding these events and take the time to clear out my wondercards. I've just been waiting for Gen 5 to see if any preferred natures change.
I still have a Gamestop Deoxys from 2008 @_@

Need to make room for Celebi and hopefully the legendary beasts.

Tabeeb

Celebi isn't really helpful especially its type: grass ALl of its stats are 100 which isn't good. Compared to Mew, Mew is better because it can learn all the teams and all except 4 move tutor moves.On the other hand Metwo Rules

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Need to make room for Celebi and hopefully the legendary beasts.

What is it with those Legendary Pokemon? I had really expected the Shiny Beasts to be released soon, but there's still no word of them. And I also wonder how the event distribution will be done. Will they give out all three at one location, or have us go to different locations to get them? I hope it's the former and not the latter. I think some other country is having it's fans go to different locations to get the Shiny Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. I forget which it is though :x

Celebi is still the most useful Legendary Pokemon in HG/SS though, since it actually does something haha.

Last edited:

zant1234

Will there ever be a Shaymin, Celebi, Arceus or Deoxys event? I know some of these have already happened but I need those four to complete my collection.

Lorde

Will there ever be a Shaymin, Celebi, Arceus or Deoxys event? I know some of these have already happened but I need those four to complete my collection.

There will be an event for Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs that will give you a Shaymin that can be transferred to HG/SS soon. There is currently a Deoxys event in the same game that can be transferred to HG/SS as well. As for Arceus and Celebi; no to Arceus as it already got it's event last year, but Celebi will most likely get an event next year that will unlock the Time Travel event in HG/SS.

hoofandsnort

Rare Collecter
What is it with those Legendary Pokemon? I had really expected the Shiny Beasts to be released soon, but there's still no word of them. And I also wonder how the event distribution will be done. Will they give out all three at one location, or have us go to different locations to get them? I hope it's the former and not the latter. I think some other country is having it's fans go to different locations to get the Shiny Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. I forget which it is though :x

Celebi is still the most useful Legendary Pokemon in HG/SS though, since it actually does something haha.

The Shiny Beasts were released to coincide with the newest movie release in Okinawa, I'm pretty sure it was random which you got. I went and couldn't get them because I have the North America game card :C DERP.

I would love to see a cool Celebi event though. I wonder if a small area will open with the event that also has some rarer wild pokemon in it-I would like that.

zant1234

There will be an event for Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs that will give you a Shaymin that can be transferred to HG/SS soon. There is currently a Deoxys event in the same game that can be transferred to HG/SS as well. As for Arceus and Celebi; no to Arceus as it already got it's event last year, but Celebi will most likely get an event next year that will unlock the Time Travel event in HG/SS.

Sorry I meant for Deoxys and Shaymin outside of the Pokemon Ranger game. I don't have it and I'm not planning on getting it.

Lorde

Sorry I meant for Deoxys and Shaymin outside of the Pokemon Ranger game. I don't have it and I'm not planning on getting it.

In that case, I don't see any others being released. This era is more about the event Pokemon that unlock something special in HG/SS, so that rules out Deoxys. As for Shaymin, despite it unlocking the Gracidea Flower in HG/SS, it doesn't do much else so they probably won't release another one since there are tons out there already.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Where is the doll used to activate Latias in Heartgold.And what procedure do I have to go through to get it to work

Lorde

Where is the doll used to activate Latias in Heartgold.And what procedure do I have to go through to get it to work

To catch Latias you need to go to Saffron City and speak to the Copycat. She will tell you that you need to get a Lost Item that she lost in Vermilion City. After speaking with her, go to Vermilion City and enter the Pokemon Fan Club house. If you speak to the person closest to the door they will give you the Lost Item. When you step out, Steven (the Pokemon Champion from Hoenn) will run up to you and inform you that Latias (or Latios if you have SoulSilver) has come to Kanto. The Pokemon will then be roaming around and marked on your map.

Last edited:

metroxs

How do you trade online?????????

How do you trade online?
this are my pokemon ;487-o;;389;;250;:172bros:;398;;384;;419;;395;;395;

I WANT ROTOM BAD

Seryu

Pokedex Hunter
Rotom is not a legendary. :p You need the first badge to trade online. You go to a pokecenter and go to the wifi section then you can trade. You will need an internet with wifi and configure your DS.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Rotom is a semi legendary like Phione

kedlu

Zubat Zubat
My favourite legendary is Entei, so I'm glad he's easily available in HG. ;244;