1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Slowking[George], May 10, 2009.

1. Tyrant Tar

Tyrant Tar Well-Known Member

They'll likely just give them out at Toys'R'Us, like they did with Regigigas, Shaymin, and Darkrai. And probably a couple more that I can't remember.
    We just have to wait a few months...

2. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

Wtf guys? Have you been living under a rock? The Weather Trio were in the CoroCoro scans, which obviously spread like wildfire on the Internet. They were on the main site. :/ Look up the history.

And Mewtwo, Latias, and Latios HAVE NOT BEEN CONFIRMED. THAT WAS A FALSE RUMOR.

Here's the Weather Trio scan for all the lazy people:
    http://www.pokeox.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/images/raygroky.png

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  3. Grei

Grei not the color

Yeah, it's called www.Serebii.net. Check it out.

And NO. Latios, Latias, and Mewtwo have not been confirmed for these games. That rumor was false.

Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Suicune
    Entei
    Raikou
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza

^^^These have been confirmed to be in the games.

Additionally, Jirachi and Arceus can be transferred into the games. From there, Jirachi can be transferred to the Pokewalker to allow a new area to be accessed within the Pokewalker.

When Arceus is transferred over to HGSS, an event will occur.

Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina

^^^One of these three can be obtainable at level 1 when the Arceus event is activated.

And that is all. Mew, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, and Celebi have not been confirmed, much less mentioned, by CoroCoro, the Japanese site, Pokemon Sunday, or any other official Pokemon news source, so far. They have not been confirmed.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  4. Dustero

Dustero Master Shiny Breeder

Ok I found it. It was updated on the 10th of June. Anyways Groundon is exclusive to SS and Kyogre is exclusive to HG. They'll appear after the E4 is beaten. I'm pretty sure they will be stationary. I find it odd that Groundon is in SS. I would think that he would be in HG. Doesn't matter though. I'll get SS now. I already have a shiny Timid Kyogre. Now I just need a shiny Groundon. Also Rayquaza ONLY appears if both of them are on one game. Now I wonder if it has to be the Kyogre and Groundon from the new games or if we could just use a Kyogre/Groundon from past games.

Also I find it odd that Mewtwo isn't in the game. He hasn't been seen since FR and LG. I would think that he would be in instead of Groundon and Kyogre because they are more resent then he is. He might still be on the game though. He could be confirmed later on. I hope he does appear in the game.

I also speculate that Rayquaza will appear at the top of the tower next to the Goldenrod Radio Tower.

5. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

Mewtwo and Lati@s probably will be in. We might find out next month, or simply when the games come out in September.

And uhh...that new building in Goldenrod is very likely to be the GTS...it looks exactly the same as the GTS in Platinum...

6. Grei

Grei not the color

Why wouldn't we be able to? It's not like HGSS's Kyogre and Groudon will have ribbons--the games won't know the difference between the RSE and HGSS Legendaries.

Why is that odd? Mewtwo wasn't in GSC, and he hasn't been in since FRLG because FRLG are remakes of RBGY, the only other game that Mewtwo has been present in. It makes perfect sense for Mewtwo not to be in HGSS, though I wouldn't be surprised if he was put in somewhere.

...well, the generally accepted idea is that the tower next to the Goldenrod Radio Tower is the GTS, so I doubt Rayquaza would show up there.

And besides, that tower is in a town. Why would a Legendary like Rayquaza stay in a town, as opposed to the top of a mountain or something? Johto has enough mountains for it.

EDIT: Mostly beaten by Carlisle. :p

7. Dustero

I find it odd that Groundon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza make it in while Mewtwo may not because they've been in more recent games that Mewtwo and because they're from the Hoenn region. Mewtwo is from Kanto, which will be in HG and SS. Hoenn will not. That's just my thoughts. I really don't mind that the elementals will be in. I need to get a shiny Groundon and Rayquaza. Already have the shiny Kyogre.

8. petstock

petstock Well-Known Member

Umm It may be my imagiganation but isn't it stated on serebii's home page that the info about mewtwo latias and latios is true? Or have i failed to read the writing correctly.

9. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

You failed to read it correctly.

10. Dustero

I did too so don't worry.:p

11. Grei

Grei not the color

The point isn't that Mewtwo hasn't been in recent games, the point is that Mewtwo wasn't in Gold, Silver, and Crystal originally.

But again, it's possible he'll be in, considering that Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza weren't in GSC originally either.

12. Pimplup784

Pimplup784 Back in Blue?

Wow, OK, thanks Carlisle. I feel so stupid, I actually remember reading about it last month, but my memory failed me. Ugh, well, whatever. I'm pushing for Mewtwo in HGSS. I really hope he'll be implemented into the game.

13. petstock

petstock Well-Known Member

Hmm It is still uncomfirmed though so why are people saying that it is not going to happen?

14. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

People are saying that it's not likely to happen because it is still unconfirmed. When something is unconfirmed, there is still doubt. When there is doubt, chances are that people believe that it's not going to happen. Then, it goes in circles.

Seriously, you just answered your own question.

15. jolteonjak

jolteonjak *swoons for Noland*

Well there's one more Coro Coro to be released before the game comes out. Hopefully we'll be finding out information about Lati@s, Mewtwo, and Celebi. I figured that if they were going to make Celebi accessible in these games it would be one of the last things they announced since it's been such an exclusive Pokemon.

16. steven gambee

steven gambee Johto Master

i hope celebi is accessable...or even if they send the GS ball across wifi...it'd make it better for all of us canadians when the NA version is released...cuz we dont really get events...i think like 1 toysrus event.

mewtwo: should be in it just to make it easier then having to find FR or LG again
    lati's: we need em XD

17. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Considering Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza are able to get caught after game, they might be at LV 70. Actually, I can picture Kyogre and Groudon at LV 70. Rayquaza might be at like LV 75. I can picture those things. We already know the levels of the other legendaries in HGSS, right?

18. DarkZBoy

DarkZBoy POKEMON

I don't know if somebody posted this idea already, I haven't been on here for like 3 weeks, don't bash me....

I think that the migrate function will be brought back into this game, considering the Time Capsule, allowing us to get Mewtwo, but an ingame event sounds a whole lot better.

Maybe the whole Team Rocket, Giovanni massacre will lead to Mewtwo?

19. Miss_Pocket_Monster

Miss_Pocket_Monster Well-Known Member

That would actually be a pretty sweet idea, though I highly doubt they would bring Giovanni into the game. But it sure would be an awesome reason to expand the TR plot in Kanto! ;150;

Where would a Lati@s event fit into the game? I'm pretty sure they'll give us a GS Ball or something over Wi-Fi, since access to Celebi has been so limited up until now. ;251;

20. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

I'd like for Giovanni to be in HGSS. It would make the game more enjoyable and it would bring the TR plot to Kanto! The Latis would probably be roaming Pokemon in Johto after the E4, even though the Latis and Mewtwo were not confirmed.