• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I think...

Personally i would love to see almost all of the legendaries to appear in the game, but i highly doubt it will.

From what ive heard, we will be able to get Dialgak, Palkia, Giratina(i think i forgot) the dogs, ho-oh/lugia and some others. But i doubt that they will appear too.

Personally i would love to see almost all of the legendaries to appear in the game, but i highly doubt it will.

From what ive heard, we will be able to get Dialgak, Palkia, Giratina(i think i forgot) the dogs, ho-oh/lugia and some others. But i doubt that they will appear too.
If you transfer the movie Arceus to HGSS, you have the choice of either a level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina. Only one, however.

Jirachi is having a Wi-Fi event, while Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are confirmed. Celebi is almost a guarantee (but as an event), and Latias, Latios, and Mewtwo are also very likely. Deoxys will probably have another event. It could possibly have an ingame location.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
If you transfer the movie Arceus to HGSS, you have the choice of either a level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina. Only one, however.

Jirachi is having a Wi-Fi event, while Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are confirmed. Celebi is almost a guarantee (but as an event), and Latias, Latios, and Mewtwo are also very likely. Deoxys will probably have another event. It could possibly have an ingame location.

Let's not forget Mew. It they want to have every legendary obtainable for the 4th Gen, I'm sure they'll have a Mew event in the near future, maybe at the time of 5th Gen's hype.

Let's not forget Mew. It they want to have every legendary obtainable for the 4th Gen, I'm sure they'll have a Mew event in the near future, maybe at the time of 5th Gen's hype.
Oh yes. I always forget about Mew since it is in My Pokemon Ranch. I'm guessing they'll either give away Mew, and if it has an in game location, later release the even item over Wi-Fi. I really want Faraway Island to return. :/ It was pretty unfair that America never got the chance to go to that island unless you hacked the Old Sea Map.

what is happening with the jirachi event ! iv heard about it but no details!

1 - Get a Japanese copy of DPPt;
2 - Get access to Mystery Gift;
3 - Choose to "Connect to WFC";
4 - Receive the Jirachi wondercard, so you can soft-reset for it with the guy on green at the PokéMart nearest you.
5 - ???????
6 - Well, it's known that it unlocks a new area on Pokéwalker, but that's the only info we have yet...

markos012

ok i have the NZ jirachi from that event < well 2 actually, but i was hoping it might do a little more than that , dont you recieve more areas on the pokewalker just by using it anyway.

special tickets

[Oh yes. I always forget about Mew since it is in My Pokemon Ranch. I'm guessing they'll either give away Mew, and if it has an in game location, later release the even item over Wi-Fi. I really want Faraway Island to return. :/ It was pretty unfair that America never got the chance to go to that island unless you hacked the Old Sea Map.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

well yeah it was pretty unfair that we didnt get to have a chance at the faraway island fairly. they should make like a ingame side quest(s) to get each ticket, one side quest for each special ticket and then as a reward for your troubles, get a special ticket, hey does anybody know how i can email nintendo or watever the real name of the pokemon game makes is..so we can suggest some "good" ideas...like the special tickets sidequest...if u think its a good idea

[Oh yes. I always forget about Mew since it is in My Pokemon Ranch. I'm guessing they'll either give away Mew, and if it has an in game location, later release the even item over Wi-Fi. I really want Faraway Island to return. :/ It was pretty unfair that America never got the chance to go to that island unless you hacked the Old Sea Map.[/SIZE]

well yeah it was pretty unfair that we didnt get to have a chance at the faraway island fairly. they should make like a ingame side quest(s) to get each ticket, one side quest for each special ticket and then as a reward for your troubles, get a special ticket, hey does anybody know how i can email nintendo or watever the real name of the pokemon game makes is..so we can suggest some "good" ideas...like the special tickets sidequest...if u think its a good idea[/QUOTE]

They have a lot of people that are paid to have those good ideas too. It's harsh to say it, but there's no reason they would hear a random fan of the series they've never even seen in their lives.

Now, if you were the son of one of the developers...

well yeah it was pretty unfair that we didnt get to have a chance at the faraway island fairly. they should make like a ingame side quest(s) to get each ticket, one side quest for each special ticket and then as a reward for your troubles, get a special ticket, hey does anybody know how i can email nintendo or watever the real name of the pokemon game makes is..so we can suggest some "good" ideas...like the special tickets sidequest...if u think its a good idea

They have a lot of people that are paid to have those good ideas too. It's harsh to say it, but there's no reason they would hear a random fan of the series they've never even seen in their lives.

Now, if you were the son of one of the developers...[/QUOTE]

well yeah u have a better chance if you were a son of the developers but anyone has a good chance of actually getting heard....but to convince them is a whole other story...but anyone still has as good chance of anything right?

shaymin

Pikamon
There are alot of Johto legendaries but if I had to pick one form any other region it would have to be Deoxys. I doubt they will include it in HGSS but ,oh well...

dumbo

so...how are Americans supposed to do the Arceus and Pichu events?

DARKR00

氷のドラゴンの刃
1 - Get a Japanese copy of DPPt;
2 - Get access to Mystery Gift;
3 - Choose to "Connect to WFC";
4 - Receive the Jirachi wondercard, so you can soft-reset for it with the guy on green at the PokéMart nearest you.
5 - ???????
6 - Well, it's known that it unlocks a new area on Pokéwalker, but that's the only info we have yet...
Not really just wait for a hacker to come along and make a crap load of them and just hand them out thats all it takes :)

Not really just wait for a hacker to come along and make a crap load of them and just hand them out thats all it takes :)

No need to wait as they did that already.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?

Woah, woah, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza were confirmed? When? I don't see anything on the main site...

DARKR00

氷のドラゴンの刃
from dumbo
so...how are Americans supposed to do the Arceus and Pichu events?
Wat bout us Australians we have had like only 4 event pokemon so far the Darkrai, Manaphy, Dragonite and rotom secret key 2 me there pretty crap

Dustero

Master Shiny Breeder
Uhm, the Weather Trio were confirmed back in like, May or June...

Do you have a souce? I know the three dogs, Ho-oH, Lugia, Lati@s, and Mewtwo will be in, but that is all that is confirmed in game. There's also Dialga/Palkia/Giratina for the Event Arceus. Celebi will most likely be in the game somehow. I haven't seen anything that confirmed that Groundon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza would be in the games. It would be nice, but I want a source.

miu miu

I heard that latias, latios and mewtwo might be in the game. The legendary dogs levels are 40 and Ho-oh and Lugia's levels are 45. Also kyogre and groudon are in the game ( matters which game you pick) and if you put kyogre and groudon in the same game you'll be ablr to catch rayquaza.

Last edited: