• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Ammako

Both Kyogre or Groudon should be in Cinnabar Volcano.
Since it is in a mountain, Groudon has it's place here.
Since it's in the sea, Kyogre can be there, too.

The Cinnabar Volcano Pit, where Kyogre and Groudon could be found, would just contain water in HG and lava in SS, with their respective legendaries in it. Similar to R/S and Cave of Origin.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Lol no. That will not happen.

Where did people even come up with this crappy idea?

I didn't say I agreed with it... I just told him what he was saying

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
I have a small question,as I saw on the pre-release pictures,you get to walk with one of your pokemon right?like in amity square.So will you be also be able to walk with a legend you caught?:S
as for topic,I think Dialga and Palkia (if they appear)will be on Mt.Silver...

I have a small question,as I saw on the pre-release pictures,you get to walk with one of your pokemon right?like in amity square.So will you be also be able to walk with a legend you caught?:S
Yes, you can walk with all 493 Pokemon.

And Dialga and Palkia will not appear in normal gameplay. You need to transfer over Arceus, have it first in your party, go to the Ruins of Alph, talk to Cynthia, she'll take you to the Shinto Ruins, and you can choose for your Arceus to create either a level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina.

Last edited:

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
Yes, you can walk with all 493 Pokemon.

And Dialga and Palkia will not appear in normal gameplay. You need to transfer over Arceus, have it first in your party, go to the Ruins of Alph, talk to Cynthia, she'll take you to the Shinto Ruins, and you can choose for your Arceus to creat either a level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina.
oh ok cool thanks so I can actually be walking around with an arceus or a palkia or a kyogre?sweet!cant wait for it to come out :D and you need to transfer it from the TRU arceus or the normal azure flaute.Also can you just give it to a friend from plat and he gives it to you in HG/SS and it will wor still?:S

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I think Kyogre/Groudon could be Lv.55 and Rayquaza could be at lv. 70 at a high place...as people have mentioned before it should be on Mt. Moon.

oh ok cool thanks so I can actually be walking around with an arceus or a palkia or a kyogre?sweet!cant wait for it to come out :D and you need to transfer it from the TRU arceus or the normal azure flaute.Also can you just give it to a friend from plat and he gives it to you in HG/SS and it will wor still?:S
Any legitimate TRU (assuming the event will be at TRU) Arceus should unlock the event. No word at all on an Azure Flute Arceus, as Japan hasn't even released that item yet.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I doubt it being mt. silver. That already is occupied by Red. Why would we need Quaza there?

Gokuzaru

GOLD, Master Of All
thats what i was thinking. but no one seems to see the pontential in putting it at mt. mortar.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Why does it matter if Red is there or not? It's not like the entire mountain belongs to him.
No but it was pretty straightforward for the most part. =/ I'm all for Mt. Moon though. That place needs a better purpose other than YAY CLEFAIRY DANCING ON MONDAYS YAY!

Cackles

I agree, I feel like Mewtwo would fit better in Mt. Silver. Plus Mt. Moon has the Clefairy spot that's actually like, open to the sky and everything, making it a nice landing spot for Rayquaza.

I agree, I feel like Mewtwo would fit better in Mt. Silver. Plus Mt. Moon has the Clefairy spot that's actually like, open to the sky and everything, making it a nice landing spot for Rayquaza.
Not really, Rayquaza is a massive beast that lives in the ozone layer. o_O'

Cackles

That only takes up like 4 squares on the map and that we're able to capture inside a Pokeball. My point was that Mt. Moon would be easier for it to access than some cave in Mt. Silver.

That only takes up like 4 squares on the map and that we're able to capture inside a Pokeball. My point was that Mt. Moon would be easier for it to access than some cave in Mt. Silver.
Well, I don't know who said it should be in a cave, but whoever did needs to rethink that. If anything, it would be on Mt. Silver's peak. o_O; Rayquaza is unlikely to be in an actual cave.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Well, I don't know who said it should be in a cave, but whoever did needs to rethink that. If anything, it would be on Mt. Silver's peak. o_O; Rayquaza is unlikely to be in an actual cave.

That's what I was thinking, it should be on the peak of Mt. Silver

Cackles

Hmm yeah I could defs see the top of Mt. Silver actually. That seems like probably the tallest point in either region.

Ampy

Light The Stars
And what's making people think that Suicune will be in the Tin Tower? These are Gold and Silver remakes not Crystal...

And what's making people think that Suicune will be in the Tin Tower? These are Gold and Silver remakes not Crystal...
The fact that Suicune is stationary and Eusine is in?

However, I think the Suicune plot will be changed up a bit. I can see it extending to other corners of the region... ;)