• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mew is officially available via Wi-Fi! I just got mine and completed the National Dex (even though Mew doesn't count, I was still missing it). It's the same as the Japanese GS Anniversary Mew basically, it just has a different OT and ID. Interesting to note though, the ID is 10160 :s

Chimecho3000

Yay got mine.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
I just got mines ^^oh and timid nature on the first pick up hmmm... Anyways

My Favorite Mew Quotes <3

"Mew is happy but shy."
"Whoa! Mew suddenly danced in happiness!"
"Mew is jumping for joy."

i have been hearing rumors that you can catch darkrai by rematching all the gym leaders five times each, then talking to mr. pokemon, can anyone confirm this? i know its probably untrue, but i really want to catch one of my own.

if this was discussed earlier, sorry, i didn't feel like sifting through nearly 200 pages of this thread.

Lorde

i have been hearing rumors that you can catch darkrai by rematching all the gym leaders five times each, then talking to mr. pokemon, can anyone confirm this? i know its probably untrue, but i really want to catch one of my own.

if this was discussed earlier, sorry, i didn't feel like sifting through nearly 200 pages of this thread.

Not true at all. Darkrai is only obtainable legally in D/P/Pt through a Nintendo-sponsored event. Not in HG/SS though.

The only other legendary I expect to find/encounter in SoulSilver is Latios. At the rate I've been playing it lately, It will be a long time before that ever happens. I haven't been playing it much because there's not a whole lot more I have left to do.

Lorde

Would anyone else who got the Mew in HG/SS, be able to tell me what their Premier Ribbon says? Mine says Special Holiday Ribbon I believe, but the description apparently changes every once in a while from what I hear :s

JH667

I was wondering if I could get some help with something.

This is my second play of Soul Silver and I have beaten all the gyms and everything but I can not find Suicune. I can't remember where it is, I think the last time I saw it was outside Mt. Mortier but I have run into in just about everywhere else. I dunno. Thanks in advance.

Lorde

I was wondering if I could get some help with something.

This is my second play of Soul Silver and I have beaten all the gyms and everything but I can not find Suicune. I can't remember where it is, I think the last time I saw it was outside Mt. Mortier but I have run into in just about everywhere else. I dunno. Thanks in advance.

Suicune is seen in the following places and you must follow it if you wish to capture it. First, it will be found in the north of Cianwood City. After you encounter it there, you will shortly find it outside the entrance of Mt. Mortar in Route 42. Once you find it here, it will leave Johto and head to Kanto where you will see it in Vermillion City soon after you arrive. Next you will see it in Route 14 where it will escape for the final time to be found outside Bill's House in Route 25 after Misty has returned to her gym. This is where you battle Suicune.

If you defeat it and don't capture it, it will re-appear at the Burnt Tower when you beat the Elite Four.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Does anyone know which games the FAL2010 Mew is available in?

Joseph_Obsidian

3rd gen veteran
i wonder... do you guys thinks for it to be a celebi give away event?, and... do you think it will activate the special event?

Lorde

i wonder... do you guys thinks for it to be a celebi give away event?, and... do you think it will activate the special event?

Yes to both. Since Celebi was given to promote movie 13 in Japan, it will most likely be distributed in the U.S. and other countries to promote movie 13 too. Also, of course the Celebi would activate the event; all it takes is a Fateful Encounter Celebi, and almost every single 4th Generation event has the Fateful Encounter flag. We just need to wait a little while for Celebi to be released.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Query:How do I get Misty to return to her gym,thus allowing Suicune to be available

Also,am I the only one who thinks its odd Kyogre is in Heartgold and Groudon is in Soulsilver

Legends:Raikou,Entei,Ho-oh,Mew(event),Celebi(trade)

Lorde

Query:How do I get Misty to return to her gym,thus allowing Suicune to be available

Also,am I the only one who thinks its odd Kyogre is in Heartgold and Groudon is in Soulsilver

On route 25 you should see Misty in the back of the route near the cottage with her boyfriend. You will scare him off when you show up. She will be a bit upset, but agrees to go back to the Gym so you can battle her. That's all I believe, nothing too complicated.

As for the choice of Legendary Pokemon in HG and SS; it doesn't bother me. You still have to trade or pal-park the opposite Legendary Pokemon anyway, so it's not like it matters which ones are found in which version at the end of the day.

Calm PokeMaster

Has anyone else SR'd more than 10 times to get a Latias with the right nature? took me 3 WHOLE HOURS

gingersam

I am having trouble getting the Mew. It's not that I don't know what to do, but that I can't find Wifi. I've gone to a Gamestop and a McDonald's. At McDonald's there was wifi and it would show up on the ds as having wifi, but then the wifi would cut out. Can anyone help me?