• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Nolan Bentley

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Unlikely I know,ZOMG GROUDON ON TIN TOWER!!!!!!IT'S FALLING!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!Lol...

He would be more fitting under the Tower, even though it isn't exactly where Ho-Oh would be. Still, if the birds aren't game-exclusive, this puts it further out of the question. Groudon/Kyogre probably won't be available until after the Elite Four, which is when you catch the other bird.

Unless you do a mini-quest sort of thing to get the legend to appear at the spot after you fight the bird, I don't see it happening.

bremcv

Master Trainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlisle
*headdesk*
1. It's a FOREST. We've had pictures released.
2. We already know Lugia and Ho-Oh BOTH will be in each game.

1.I didn't see the pics and didn't know it was a golden forest.I thought it was a cloud the tower goie up into.*sorry*
2.It was just a suggestion,and I know Ho-oh and Lugia will be in both games,like post-Elite 4.Perhaps TR goes after the other bird for their final showdown with you.(Or the Mewtwo one I suggested is fine)
(Sorry for off topic)

Anyways,did you see this pic:http://i40.*******.com/1z1v48i.jpg?
Mt.Moartar has lava on it!Or it's the sun's reflection off of it.Maybe Entei is there instead of a roamer.Suicune is in the Ice path,and Raikou is near Olivine.(Lighthouse,electricity?)Unlikely,I know.Maybe Groudon is there Post-Elite 4?

Mew could be an event,return to Cerulean cave with a certain item and see it in Mewtwo's spot?Celebi is the GS ball,Deoxys is on an event Island or even Mt.Moon,and the Lati twins roam only in the new area west of Cianwood??

Thoughts?

firelovindocker

Mt.Moartar has lava on it!Or it's the sun's reflection off of it.Maybe Entei is there instead of a roamer.Suicune is in the Ice path,and Raikou is near Olivine.(Lighthouse,electricity?)Unlikely,I know.Maybe Groudon is there Post-Elite 4

i'm pretty sure that is the sun reflection on Mt.Moartar
and groudon was confirmed to be after the Elite 4

League

Master Abra Catcher
I'm wondering how the Giratina form thing will be handled. Most likely, there will be both forms but the Orb won't be transferable again. Anyway, Jirachi & Arceus seem to be out of game events triggering things inside the game, with a choice of Dialga, Palkia, Giratina; the dogs will be wild; Lugia and Ho-oh are to be in both; and, lastly as of known, Kyogre, Groudon, & Rayquaza are somehow utilized in the game (I can't recall correctly); Mew, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, and Deoxys are the only ones not known to be utilized, but they can easily be fit in, seeing as 3 are of Kanto, and the other 2 are roamers.

I'm wondering how the Giratina form thing will be handled. Most likely, there will be both forms but the Orb won't be transferable again. Anyway, Jirachi & Arceus seem to be out of game events triggering things inside the game, with a choice of Dialga, Palkia, Giratina; the dogs will be wild; Lugia and Ho-oh are to be in both; and, lastly as of known, Kyogre, Groudon, & Rayquaza are somehow utilized in the game (I can't recall correctly); Mew, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, and Deoxys are the only ones not known to be utilized, but they can easily be fit in, seeing as 3 are of Kanto, and the other 2 are roamers.
Two of them are Kanto, Deoxys was Hoenn. :p :p

And I agree with you. Mew will probably be an event, Mewtwo will be in game, Latis will be roamers...and Deoxys an in game event? Possibly in Mt. Moon or a specific island?

League

Master Abra Catcher
I dunno, but another thread made me think of Manaphy. He could be somewhere in the game, seeing as he's not native to Sinnoh.

Prominence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlisle
*headdesk*
1. It's a FOREST. We've had pictures released.
2. We already know Lugia and Ho-Oh BOTH will be in each game.

1.I didn't see the pics and didn't know it was a golden forest.I thought it was a cloud the tower goie up into.*sorry*
2.It was just a suggestion,and I know Ho-oh and Lugia will be in both games,like post-Elite 4.Perhaps TR goes after the other bird for their final showdown with you.(Or the Mewtwo one I suggested is fine)
(Sorry for off topic)

Mt.Moartar has lava on it!Or it's the sun's reflection off of it.Maybe Entei is there instead of a roamer.Suicune is in the Ice path,and Raikou is near Olivine.(Lighthouse,electricity?)Unlikely,I know.Maybe Groudon is there Post-Elite 4?

Mew could be an event,return to Cerulean cave with a certain item and see it in Mewtwo's spot?Celebi is the GS ball,Deoxys is on an event Island or even Mt.Moon,and the Lati twins roam only in the new area west of Cianwood??

Thoughts?

Where did you find that image? Because it's the first time I get to see it.

Jster786

Ace Trainer
Jster786

I think that some of the legendaries will be incorporated-Hoenn to be exact. Kyogre, Groundon, Rayquaza, and perhaps Jirachi are going to be in the games. Also, FR/LG had focused on Johto pokemon-including Ho-oh and Lugia through special events. Just an idea, but the remake that is established will have a fair amount of the next region's pokemon= Kanto-Johto, Johto-Hoenn. As for Sinnoh legendaries-I don't think so because the games are so close in the time period and on the same system; so it easy is to transfer a legendary to HG/SS. I also think that all Kanto legendaries will be included because of the post Elite Four trip to all of Kanto. Just a couple of thoughts.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I think that some of the legendaries will be incorporated-Hoenn to be exact. Kyogre, Groundon, Rayquaza, and perhaps Jirachi are going to be in the games. Also, FR/LG had focused on Johto pokemon-including Ho-oh and Lugia through special events. Just an idea, but the remake that is established will have a fair amount of the next region's pokemon= Kanto-Johto, Johto-Hoenn. As for Sinnoh legendaries-I don't think so because the games are so close in the time period and on the same system; so it easy is to transfer a legendary to HG/SS. I also think that all Kanto legendaries will be included because of the post Elite Four trip to all of Kanto. Just a couple of thoughts.
Yes Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Jirachi have been confirmed for HG/SS. And Arceus unlocks a way to get Dialga, Palkia OR Giratina (it has be the event Arceus for this to work). And not all of Kanto's legends should be in. We got Mew from MPR and the bird trio in Platinum so those are covered. What need are Celebi, the Lati twins, and Mewtwo.

Alloute

Not Banned
The sun picture looks pretty.

Is Deoxys coming back?

No, it might not come back.

Only Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Arceus, Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga have been confirmed.

Nothing else so far I believe.

MewtwosAdvocate

The Last Supram
No, it might not come back.

Only Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Arceus, Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga have been confirmed.

Nothing else so far I believe.

And Jirachi

All the legendaries are being thrown in this generation.

You mean "It looks like all the legendaries are being thrown in this generation." We do not have have confirmation yet, unless someone knows of a blog that I do not.