• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Legendary Pokemon Discussion

The reason that they are throwing in all the legendaries is to stop the dependancy on the GBA games. That is why it is very likely that Mewtwo/Mew/Lati@s/Deoxys will be included one way or another.

Mew is already technically available via MPR. So that is why it is almost a guarantee the last four will be included. They aren't going to leave FOUR Pokemon (not including the Kanto and Hoenn starters) out of the fourth generation from being readily available, that would be ridiculous.

Last edited:

MewtwosAdvocate

The Last Supram
No, not Jirachi.

Jirachi is only available in DPPt, via McDonalds promotion.

You CAN transfer it to HG/SS but it isn't found in those games.

oh right. My bad.

mockingjay

swift and lol
The reason that they are throwing in all the legendaries is to stop the dependancy on the GBA games. That is why it is very likely that Mewtwo/Mew/Lati@s/Deoxys will be included one way or another.

Mew is already technically available via MPR. So that is why it is almost a guarantee the last four will be included. They aren't going to leave FOUR Pokemon (not including the Kanto and Hoenn starters) out of the fourth generation from being readily available, that would be ridiculous.

True.

Because of the release of DSi, you can't use the GBA slot to migrate, etc.

All we need know are Kanto legendaries and we would be close to finishing the legendary set. .____.

MewtwosAdvocate

The Last Supram
Yeah. I still fail to see why the DSi was even made. Why not add all that stuff to the 5th gen handheld? But anyway, I do think it is likely we'll have the legendary gaps filled. I look forward to seeing Mewtwo outside of Gen 1 Kanto, be it these remakes or some other game.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
who else got their jirachis today? i wonder what pokemon will be available in the edge of the night sky stage on the pokewalker

GreenNinja

Treasure Hunter
i posted awhile back that arceus and the ruins of alph would be connected and i saw on the serrbii main page that that is where the arceus event takes place.

i am wondering if they will ever peice together the whole legendary family. like how all the families play a role in the world.
lugia and bird trio
ho-oh and dog trio
regigigas and golem trio
(would have loved compass gods to be a theme but meh. although regigigas could be like turtle....) plus it seems like the legendaries more times than not come in trios.

prophet

I have a couple of ideas...

- Ho-Oh and Lugia will most likely be in their old spots like in G/S/C.
- Mewtwo will probably we avaliable in Cerulean Cave, but to access Cerulean cave, there will probably be some sort of key-item to access the entrance after it was 'crumbled'.
- The legendary birds + the legendary beasts will probably roam both of their introduced regions, respectively.
- Any Gen III or Gen IV will probably be acquired through some new in-game event, traded from their introduced games, or roam both Johto and Kanto.

Well, that's my speculation of the legendaries.

- prophet

Last edited:

GamerSonic

Nah the Legendary Birds are already in Platinum so them being in HGSS is probably unlikely.

Torosiken

This is a title.
I want em all same like the gsc. Still at same level etc. BUt I wish I can get kanto hoenn and sinnoh lagends too :p

NotChip

®™
True.

They've never done it before, and they never will.

On Pokemon XD they included new Pokemon - Munchlax and Bonsly.
Pokemon XD was the last game of the 3rd generation and I would expect HG and SS to be the last games of this generation.

GreenNinja

Treasure Hunter
i would think pokemon battle revolution 2 would still be on the horizon. since new forms arent in that game.

though there could also be the pokmon water blue and electric yellow remakes that nintendo has the rights to the names for. j/k

Last edited by a moderator:

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
i would think pokemon battle revolution 2 would still be on the horizon. since new forms arent in that game.

though there could also be the pokmon water blue and electric yellow remakes that nintendo has the rights to the names for. j/k

Nah!I think that Nintendo won't release these games?They will include Kanto in HG/SS.

I want em all same like the gsc. Still at same level etc. BUt I wish I can get kanto hoenn and sinnoh lagends too :p
Yeah, lets just throw every legendary in while they're at it by your logic.

They are giving us ALL the Hoenn legendaries. We got the three Regis in Platinum, and now in these games we are getting Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, and Jirachi. Latias, Latios, and Deoxys are likely as well.

You got the legendary birds in Platinum. You can get Mew in MPR. Mewtwo is likely to be included.

We're already getting to option to choose a freaking Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia via event Arceus.. Why the heck do we need all the Sinnoh legends? Go play D/P/Pt.

I personally do not want the Latis at least not as runners. It took me far too long to get them in the first place. Seriously it took me longer to catch Latias with it's paralyzed status and chip of health than anything i've ever caught in all my years of pokemon! Mesprit on my bf's game was a little weasel aswell.

I'm one of these people who have to complete everything in the game so if they're there i feel compelled to get them even if i have them... good for trading.

I am looking forward to Jirachi comming to britain and a possible Celebi event! They along with Lugia, Ho-oh, Manaphy and Arceus are the only ones i need!

If we can get mewtwo it should be at lv 70 - 80 and you can only use pokeballs!! JK but someone i know accomplished that in the original games when balls missed their target.