• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HGSS Spoilers

Will you be following HGSS Spoilers?

• Spoilers FTW!

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • A few won't hurt.

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
So, are you avoiding HGSS Spoilers? Because I am.

Cobalt_Latios

I don't really care. Spoilers give me an edge over the average people who aren't too sure about certain things in game. That doesn't mean that I'll spoil it for them, it just means I'll be spoiling it for myself. That's all.

<C_L>

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Since I'm a dirty round-eyed American and i won't see neither hide nor tail of this game for another six to eight months, i want to know as much as i can about it in a worthless attempt to temper my patience...so yes, i read spoilers...

zlxq3000

Master Collector
HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT? AT THE END OF THE GAME, GIOVANNI COMES AND KILLS EVERYONE!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
I have read all spoilers up until this game. I want to try not looking at spoilers for a change. dp was completely ruined for me because I already saw all of the gyms, all the new pokes, and all of the towns. I want to keep this game fresh. If I look at the spoilers now, it would be like I already played the game when I first get it.

ZanderR110

Northern Darkness
Yeah, I'll be following them. It gets me hyped about things to come. I've watched entire playthroughs of some games before I even buy it (effectively spoiling the whole game) and I still enjoy the game when I buy it and play it myself. It's not like a movie where all there is to it is the plot. Games have an integrating experience that is fun regardless of whether or not you know what will happen.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
You cant really spoil a Pokemon game for me, they just make me want to play it even more.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How can you avoid spoilers? The US games won't be around until next year so you're bound to see some HG/SS info whether you like it or not.

No I am not avoiding spoilers.

Illusione-Tempus

I'm not avoiding spoilers! I want to see as much info as I can and decide if I'll get it or not. Besides, it helps me and my bro choose versions, since we both always choose different versions.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I might be British so there's an extra 2-4 months between the US release and here, but I don't need to avoid spoilers because I can't understand the japanese text in the game. What I mean is, I'm getting the game around it's release this week so spoilers don't matter to me.

coolespeon

I dont know.
I just see them if I have the game. I´m totally sure about buying it and which version, (SS) and well, spoilers just make the game boring. So maybe I won´t look at them until the info is 100% confirmed.

Grei

not the color
Those spoilers just make the game more tempting to play. I like knowing what's in the games... Pokemon games aren't like the usual games that rely on plot--those shouldn't be spoiled. For Pokemon, things like Pokemon locations, availability of Pokemon, etc. only make anticipation for the game increase.

Electric

I have read all spoilers up until this game. I want to try not looking at spoilers for a change. dp was completely ruined for me because I already saw all of the gyms, all the new pokes, and all of the towns. I want to keep this game fresh. If I look at the spoilers now, it would be like I already played the game when I first get it.

That's exactly what I did when DP came out and I regret it. I will not spoil myself, because it will be even more tempting for me to play, and I would like to be suprised. Some of you say that spoiling yourselves makes you wanna play the game even more, but it's the same for me, but I also get suprised, and I love suprises.

Typhlosion001

i wish avoiding spoilers was easy but its really hard when a game comes out in 8 months that you want and all the cool things about it is a click away

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
i'll go insane if i Don't read/see them!

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
i wish avoiding spoilers was easy but its really hard when a game comes out in 8 months that you want and all the cool things about it is a click away

what are you talking about? it comes out tomorow

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
How the hell do you spoil a game that's been out for over 10 years? You still in the dark about Aeris dying in FFVII too, or what?